Bábógbaby wins 2 major toy awards!!

Home Forums National Chat Bábógbaby wins 2 major toy awards!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

As if we needed any more justification for picking up a Bábógbaby Irish speaking teddybear, the fantastic little bear has just scooped up two big awards.

In our house the kids all agree it is a brilliant toy, with our 7, 5 and 3 year olds all play with it regularly.

Highly recommend it as a birthday or Christmas gift; its educational, hard wearing and with a cute little voice, can understand why it is winning these awards. Its totally innovative and good value too!

For more details on the awards, check out the Bábógbaby blog at: http://www.babogbaby.com/index.php/blog/

julymam

Thats brilliant!

I ordered one a few wks ago for my ds for christmas, can’t wait for him to open it christmas day 😀

scole1

fab news well done babog baby

scole1

i see this is now available in smyths…..

chewieodie
    Participant

Ours arrived during the week…. can’t wait to see DD with it… 😉

Maria30

Well done, they have them in the Art & Hobby shop in Scotch Hall

EJ

I ordered mine on friday last and received it Monday. Its for my daughter who’s 5, she’s maybe a little old for it but she loves the interactive page on their website and I love it’s little voice too. I cant wait ’till Santa actually brings it!

Jedt
    Keymaster

EJ our 5 and 7 year olds have been playing with the babog bear. We got it for our 3 year old as we knew she would love it but we were surprised about the other 2, they’ve played with it lots! So your 5 year old will probably love it too – its so cute!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.