BABIES ARE NOT BABIES FOR LONG…

Home Forums National Chat BABIES ARE NOT BABIES FOR LONG…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Amazed watching my little boy with the remote contol for the TV. At just 11mths today he pressed the buttons and got frustrated when nothing happened the TV. He pressed the buttons and watched the tv screen at same time to see was anything happening. By accident it came on and he was thrilled with himself.

Where is my baby gone.

ed1
    Participant

Ah C……think its time you had another one!!!!!! 😀 😀

Very true though, they dont stay babies for long.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad you were laughing when you said that 😆 …think I’ve done my bit for world population………

scole1

i know you really don’t realise how quickly they grow and then answer ya back….lol….i’d love to freeze my ds right now he’s so great and funny i am terrified of him growing up and being harmed and also dreading that day when he says mom stop kissing me your embarrassing me….lol….

munchin
    Participant

scole E already tells us she’s keeping her kisses!!!!!!!! minx

sometimes I look at her and go "wow she’s growing up" then next minute she’s asleep on my lap and still my baby!!!!!
    Everyone keeps telling to be prepared when we see the new babs and E together – that E will seem huge in comparrision. The talk out of her is unreal – she told me the other day to "listen to my words mammy" 😯

one minute my dd was calling my dad granddad now she is calling him jim it really annoys him now but ya have to laugh 😆 they grow up so quick

Gabi’sDad

we hear you, our dd is 20 months, it amazes us every day what she gets upto.

at 9 months she would press the buttons on the sky box until a cartoon came on, and now she pushes her wheelbarrow in front of sky box to stop us changing the channels from cartoons with remote, how on earth did she realise she could block the signal from the remote???

she often asks for hugs then when you pick her up she twists to the nearest cupbopard to grab something that has been hidden ( though obviously not well enough) cheeky little manipulators.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You have to admire their spirit……..its all there for the taking…….no inhibitions……pity they have to grow up.

Taylor5

My ds2 will be 6 months tomorrow!!!!! Where does the time go?

Happymammy

Hiya

Ava was one on saturday! Cant beleive it! Cried my eyes out, once my wedding is over im getting preggers again, im soooo broody!!!!!!!! Somthing wrong with me! I was so sick on my pregnancies i swore never again but im finding it hard even now not to get pregnant again. Really have to wait till im married this time, the last two times i went to get married i found out i was preggers! 😆 😆 This time i knew i wasnt so all i have to do is stay away from dp till next May!!! Easy peasy. 😯
    It is gas watching their every move. She is just crawling the past 2 weeks. My dd1 was walking before her 1st bday. Ava is very lazy! 😆 😆 She has a playroom and back garden to play with but she loves the tv,dvd,bottom drawers and pulling out of the blinds! I have to wrap all the strings off my blinds up because she keep wrapping them around herself, All the child hears from me is ah ah and no put that down thats dirty!! 😆 😆 She is blowing kisses and gives everyone big kisses with the mouth wide open 😆 😆 😆

munchin
    Participant

my god taylor 6months, happymammy 1yr- where onearth has the time gone!
    E will be 2.5 next month and all of a sudden her words are crystal clear – she seems so grown up one minute then the next minute she’s going "mommy want a huggle" thats after i’ve lost the head cos she refuses at 2.5 to wear clothes i pick out and goes picks out her own top & trousers 😡 🙄 😉

scole1

AH happybelated 1st birthday to AVA……can’t believe she’s 1 that’s flown by……

happymammy just buy the flaming shed now and lock him in there til the wedding…. 😉 😆

Happymammy

Ha ha 😆 Wonder if taylor will let me use her shed!!! 😆

scole1

she’ll probably charge ya, knowing her….lol

Yvonne

Where does the time go?!! Happy 1st birthday to Ava!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.