AUNTIE TO BE………….

Home Forums National Chat AUNTIE TO BE………….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    taurusdebs

just got the most lovely news yesterday that im goin to be an aunt again :D wow what is it about a pregnancy in the family, it just puts u in the best of form :D :D :D :D , and she is a first time mum also… i hav already told her to sign up here to get chatting to all you yummy mummies out there,

o and i would like a niece this time………… no pressure :D

Jedt
    Keymaster

Ah thats lovely – no pressure on your sister then…..she just needs to produce a niece 😆 😆 😆

Its lovely being an aunt, sadly myniece and nephew live abroad, have not seen them since last year but am gong to see them next month and am sooooo excited!!! Will be spoiling them rotten for a few days!!

taurusdebs

ah wont be long til ur visiting sabbi, gosh im still on a high u would think it was me thats was pregnant 😀 😀 😀

suzieQ

I became an auntie for the first time yesterday to a beautiful baby boy! Im so excited! 😀 unfortunetly i dont get to see him until wednesday as my sister lives in Cork and with two young kids and trying to move house i wont make it down!! 🙁

miffym

Congratulations to your sister, I have lots of nieces and nephews, and some of them have their own children. Its wonderful. Great excitement for you also. You never know you might just get your request fot a niece. 🙂 🙂 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.