Au pairs from abroad, let’s get together!

Home Forums Louth Chat Au pairs from abroad, let’s get together!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Everybody,

This topic is made to help those foreigners who want to find friends in Drogheda area.
    I’m Szilvia from Hungary – au pair in Bettystown. I’m looking for others in Drogheda area, especially in Bettystown who would like to join me and travel around Ireland or just go out for a drink in our freetime.
    I’m 24.

If you are interested, just drop a line tosaturnine21@gmail.com!

I would like to ask also for the help of those families who have an au pair, by telling her about this topic.

Thanks a million!

szilvia

Good Morning Szilvia,

I see your post about Au-Pairs getting together. Just to let you know Edgewater College, Drogheda have a number of international Au-Pairs from across the globe attending english classes.

If you are interested to get the opportunity to meet some of these au-pairs or other young, international students living in the area, please contact: danielle@edgewater.ie.

Thanks

Moonflower

Hi,

I hope you have made some friends through this ad? I posted a similar one last year on behalf of a french aupair i knew who was very lonely here in Ireland.She made some great friends and has been very busy.so i hope you get lots of replies as i know there are many aupairs in our local area,Bettystown,Mornington.

Please pm me if you dont get any replies as i may be able to put you in touch with some other aupairs via the French girls i know.

Moonflower

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.