Au Pair available Drogheda area

Home Forums Minder Finder Au Pair available Drogheda area

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi everyone,

I know of a lovely au pair who is looking to find a family around the Drogheda/bettystown area. She is available to start work straight away.

She would prefer to live in, but can also do childminding and live out as she is living with another family at the moment, but they do not need a child minder.

If you know of anyone who is looking for an au pair please pm me asap.

Many thanks

Moonflower

mini

Hi Moonstone,

Can I get any more information regarding this au pair?

I am interested as my current au pair is finishing today – moving to Dublin to live with BF 🙁

I have had two excellent experiences with myprevious au pairs and I can provide references from them – well contact details. Both have said there is no problem with any new au pair emailing them to make sure we are not nutters!!! 😆

By the way we live in the Grange Rath area.

Talk soon.
    Mini

Moonflower

Hi Mini,

What is it you would like to know? I can pass any questions on to her for her to answer or perhaps you would like to meet her first, because first impressions are very important.

She is 18 yrs old, french, but she seems very mature for her age. She has trained as a hairdresser in France and has been looking for hairdressing work here but much prefers working with children which is why she would like to be an au pair.

She has stayed in my house a couple of times and has always been very respectful and friendly.

Let me know what you think, i know she is looking to find a family asap and preferably stay around this area if possible.

Sasha

mini

Hi Sasha,

God cant believe I typed Moonstone instead of Moonflower!!! Sorry about that I am pregnant and I kind of feel like I am working off my one remaining brain cell!

I think its a great idea that we meet up. As I am sure she will have as many questions for me as I would have for her. Do you have a private email address that I can send my home address etc to you or her? Then she could get a chance to meet everyone.

Thanks,

Joanne.

Moonflower

Hi Joanne,

I spoke to this girl yesterday and she is now considering going back to France 🙄 , (think may be boyfriend issues) so I am really sorry but I dont think its a good idea that you meet up. If she feels like this, then its not good for your family to have her with you for a couple of weeks and then be gone again.

Really sorry to have wasted your time, I will ask the au pairs I know if they have any friends that are looking to come to Ireland, i know that is also a great way to find an au pair.

My sister in law must of had about 5 now and she has used an agency each time and only one has not worked out.

Sorry again for this!! 😳

mini

Hi there,

Oh that is really disappointing 🙁 . I guess its back to the drawing board! Thanks anyway for trying to help. The old saying is true …. if it looks too good to be true… then it is!!! 🙂

For sure if you hear of any au pair wanting to come over let me know. I will keep my eyes peeled for any messages from you.

Talk again, maybe

Joanne.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.