Au Pair available Drogheda area

Home Forums Minder Finder Au Pair available Drogheda area

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

Hi everyone,

I know of a lovely au pair who is looking to find a family around the Drogheda/bettystown area. She is available to start work straight away.

She would prefer to live in, but can also do childminding and live out as she is living with another family at the moment, but they do not need a child minder.

If you know of anyone who is looking for an au pair please pm me asap.

Many thanks

Moonflower

EJ

Hi , what is the going rate for Au Pair now? I live in Ardee, so a bit far for this girl, but I’d be interested in finding out how much they get paid for when I do need a minder in future.

EJ

Moonflower

Hi EJ,

I believe its around 100 euro a week and free board and lodging.

Moonflower

Poshpaddy

Hi Moonflower
    I’m guessing your Au Pair has already been placed.
    We’re looking to take an Au Pair and would welcome any tips on how best to go about it.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Lisa
    ps – We’re in Blackrock, Co Louth

Moonflower

Hi Poshpaddy,

Yes this au pair no longer needs a family.

There seems to be a few mums on here that have au pairs so maybe put up a separate post asking for tips on finding a good au pair??

All i know is from my sister in laws experience and she has been lucky…..they use an agency in France and the girls that come have been lovely girls……..

But I also know some of the inside stories from some of the au pairs who have worked over here and it does seem to be the ones that work out the best seem to be the ones who are treated fairly and as part of the family and not as "hired help" as such.

But have also heard a couple of stories of the au pair having an affair with a male family member!! so that does seem to still go on!! so just be aware of that side…..believe me i have seen two of these sort of au pairs in action and any man who has a slightly wondering eye would find it hard to resist when they start flirting…..(seen them try it on with my hubby!!)

I definately dont want to put you off getting an au pair, most would be perfectly ok.

Good luck

Moonflower

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.