Athletics in Drogheda

Home Forums Louth Chat Athletics in Drogheda

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    OMK

Hi, does anyone know about an athletics club who run somewhwere near Bryanstown cross route on Tues and Thurs. evenings? I’ve a six year old who would love to go but I don’t know who to contact…Thanks

libby1
    Participant

Thats Boyne AC – My two children go
    From next Tuesday – they will be meeting in the Old Hill ( hall behind St. Marys Church) near topshop pub

They meet Tuesday & Thursday 7 -8pm It costs €1 per session
    There is insurance of about €20 you pay on a yearly basic

Austin / Johnny / Brendan / Deirdre – Gone blank on rest of Coaches -They are lovely bunch

OMK

Thanks a mil, Libby1.
    I found it last night and my little man had a great time – although he was exhausted this morning!
    Might see you there.

bre26

Hi

I live in Bettystown and have a 7 year old who would love to you, would you think he’s be able to join.

Thanks

OMK

I’m sure it would be no problem, I was told last night that they are always looking for new recruits. The child doesn’t have to sign up to the club straight away. They are welcome to go for a few weeks (for €1 per time) to see if they like it first.

joey_rudd

Thats Boyne AC – My two children go
    From next Tuesday – they will be meeting in the Old Hill ( hall behind St. Marys Church) near topshop pub

They meet Tuesday & Thursday 7 -8pm It costs €1 per session
    There is insurance of about €20 you pay on a yearly basic

Austin / Johnny / Brendan / Deirdre – Gone blank on rest of Coaches -They are lovely bunch

i used to go that too, can’t believe austins stilltraining there
    its a great place for children to keep fit and make friends

libby1
    Participant

Yes i was involved when the club first started up with Pat Walker (RIP) & Willie Connor and Donal Walker and Austin of course

Its a great club

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.