Astro Tots Winter Coffee Mornings

Home Forums Louth Chat Astro Tots Winter Coffee Mornings

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Astro Tots

Calling all mumns and Dads ,
    Astro tots at Drogheda Leisure PK, Rathmullan Rd, Drogheda is launching their winter coffee mornings for all parent and toddlers. From Wednesday 3rd October and every wednesday at 10.30am-12.00pm there will be tea/coffee and light refreshments available whilst your tots have fun. Hope to see you all there.
    Regards
    Astro tots

chipbutty

would have went but i work wednesday, thursday and friday

scole1

great to see that this is actually starting up, we spoke to you before at the ispcc coffee morning great to see so we’ll see you there….

Taylor5

I’ll be there too Scole, will have to get the winter activity roat going….

happymumblemum
    Participant

we will be there

Moonflower

I think i will come along as well, i have been trying to find something to do with my ds on a wed morning.

scole1

yeah i’ve to start the roata too we’ll sort it out….mon’s is gymboree tues is playgroup and yahhooo wed astrotots thurs and fri pj day 😆

Moonflower

Do u do Gymboree in drogheda? I was thinking of doing gymboree, but ds goes tomusic makers on a monday so would have to drive to swords for a wed group. Heard the drogheda one is very good……

Busy busy little lifes they have, I cant wait til he starts the sporty action, standing on freezing cold pitch lines. cheering our little rascals on…….

scole1

i had my little fellow at little music makers we were her first class i think did your little fellow join at the end of the break up for summer?? i tell you i’d know if same child if did taylor and i bump into you on the beach in mornington you had little fellow name "M" and had some dogs…..(not stalking i swear 😆 😆 😆 )…but changed to gymboree during the summer, it’s longer too 1hr rather than 40mins and cheaper and not to say she isn’t great coz DS loved it but he loves gymboree as more active and they really get involved and if you miss a class it’s ok you pay on the day but i think can buy a group but don’t have to go each week….the downside to the other one was that if we missed a class that was tough luck but she is so lovely and really baba loved it he just is older now and more active and gymboree is better for him now….they do bubbles get stamps and play games…..and music it’s on a monday in o’ rallagh (sorry spelling) GAA club in drogheda across from n.smiths ford garage

Moonflower

Yes, that was me……i think……I am often on the beach by estuary with M and 2-3 dogs, I am usually avoided by everyone, they think whos that mad women with 3 dogs and a baby….the looks i get sometimes….but anyone reading…..I am armed with muzzles, a deterant spray, dog biscuits, poopy bags, its amazing what you can fit under a buggy….my dogs are usually well behaved but you have to be prepared for all events, not everyone keeps their dogs under close control…..

ahhh a poor little dog was killed on golf links road yday, a browny red dog, if you hear of anyone who is missing one……..

I think M woudl like Gymboree, but he loves Music Makers he thinks the lady is wonderful and is mesmerised be her……another girl i know goes to your gymboree and she said it was great……from your descrition i know my little one would love it, so will have to try it, do they only do it on a Monday in Drogheda?

scole1

ahhh poor little dog hate to see that happen stopped and beeped a squirrell off the road the other day even though they’re not pets they too are lovely to see soon they’ll be gone if building continues around here…..yeah was you alright….yeah C loved the little music makers but stuck to gymboree as ya know sometimes kids are sick and if you miss one it’s ok, the other way it was sort of wasted….they only do a monday for now but if hear any other day will let you know the girls are lovely….C was bold there last week and smacked a child i was mortified nearly killed C…but i was minding 2 kids and i think he was put out and tired but still made him apologise and gave child a hug and then went come play to the child…..hey ya should come to the playgroup on a tues in palace street in the presbytrian church hall it’s great lots of room toys etc, they get toast and juice, hopefully soon we’ll be doing crafts…..as you perhaps know by now if not i love crafts….it’s at 10 – 12

Moonflower

Oh i know i love all animals and creatures……always say a blessing for a poor little creature that has been killed on roads……my poor Dh has even got into habit now if we see something on road in distance he will say shut yoru eyes coz he knows i get all teary seeing things squashed and sometimes its just a jumper or boxand i have had tears in my eyes over a squashed jumper…….

Well your little one may teach my ds a lesson, i stayed away from the toddler grp for a good while coz he was so naughty. He was hitting, which thankfully now he has stopped but now he is pushing…….its so embarassing, i know other mums think he is a terror but we are always telling him off for doing it and making him say sorry, he a big boy for his age which makes it worse……at the moment i find any group situation very stressful but i know staying away is wrong thing to do……

the playgroup you go to sounds lovely, i tried potato painting other day with ds, not very sucessful…………i look after a friends 2 children now on a tues and thurs, which i am hoping will help my m be more sociable, we havent really done much mixing as we didnt have many friends here but slowly thats changing………at last! If i feel brave one week, i may come along to your playgroup, but will try the astrotots first i think, I can only cope with one child at mo in new situations.

Better go, up early my poor sis in england has some problems at work and wants me to do a reading for her, and she is always at bottom of queue, bless her.

scole1

if ya ever wanna meet up pm sure we’re just around the corner…..oh found out today there’s another parnet and toddler group in mayorality street near the disability centre on a fri 10-12 there’s a public health nurse there for any questions to be answered, might pop by and see hth

mumof2

Great see you all there. Looking forward to it. The last one was great!!!!! Anybody that hasnt gone should go.

motherduck

I’m so delighted I will be there.. I am a working mam but have each wed off. Glad sometoddler groups have chosen wed.. love astro tots c u all there tomorrow.

😆 😛 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.