Astro Tots Mini Marathon Mums

Home Forums Louth Chat Astro Tots Mini Marathon Mums

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Astro Tots

Hi Girls,
    I am looking to put toghether a mothers group who will particapate in this years Womens Mini Marathon.

I would like us to represent the centre, choose a worthy charity, all get sponsorship and make a day of it. Anyone intrested can fill out a form at the Astro Tots wednesday morning coffee toddler group and we will send out details closer to registration.

The date etc have not been announced in the media yet but i am just getting ahead of myself and coming up with ideas so we can all have an excusse to get toghether, get on a bus, go to Dublin, sing songs, stop off for dinner and a drink after and have some fun.. :P …oh and raise some well needed cash for charity of course.
    :D
    T his wednesday i will have a section on the form were you can list 3 charities and we will do a poll on the most popular ones and a desision can be made next month. Anyone interested let me know .
    Regards
    Aoife

Taylor5

Aoife the mini marathon does be on the June bank holiday Monday… I think

bunnacurry

I am running in the mini marathon so would love to be part of the astro tots team. However I work full time and can’t make the coffee morning to fill out form. Will be at Saturday’s coffee morning in Jaffas.

Taylor5

When is the Saturday morning coffee morning? I have two forms if im not going to the saturday one I will post it to you if you pm me

bunnacurry

Its on this Saturday, 23 February. Well thats what was posted a couple of weeks ago. Will check to see if its still on. Thanks for picking up an extra form.

Taylor5

Wont be able to make it as the dog is getting neutered on Friday and dont want to leave her alone for a few days (she will have to sleep in the house again)

Astro Tots

Hi all,
    Anyone wanting to join the Astro Tots Mini Marathon Group can call and ask for me , i will send out information on the day and how to register and we will choose a charity. The number is 0419877707
    regards
    Aoife

I am running it this year but have already decided on a cause

best of luck to the astro tots team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.