asda northern ireland

Home Forums National Chat asda northern ireland

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Girls has any one been up to the Asda store near Newry? Kilkeel I think it is… is it easy to find from Newry????
    Saw on a post Scole hd been but think she is away at the moment..

I loooooooooove Asda wonder if it is as big and good as the one near my mums in England?????????????/

Info please :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ck

i visited the store before it changed over to asda – it used to be a safeways store – it wasn’t as big as i expected at the time.
    Its easy enough to find about half an hour from newry along the coast.(from what i remember)

happymumblemum
    Participant

thanks ck…i go with great expectations 😆 😆

the excitement 😀

how sad 😆 😆

pinkbabe

keep us posted & have fun HMM

I usually make a trip to sainsburys b4 christmas but won’t have time this year 🙁 Think for me its more about the day out than the shop 😳

happymumblemum
    Participant

was in sainsburys already bought all our xmas booze 😆

scole1

hey HMM yeah i was up there alright i thought it was big but hubby who’s from the uk said it’s small in comparison to what’s in the uk…but worth going up to…..

happymumblemum
    Participant

going this saturday 😆

scole1

cool let me know what you think, bab was running round like a looney then had temper tantrums so didn’t get to browse as much as i liked……

Moonflower

Wow, i was going to ask same thing to Scole, as i had seen her metion it in a post. I love Asda too and miss it so much, save a fortune on shopping and so much choice, but does seem a bit of a trek if its another hour up from Newry?? But it may just be worth it………..

happymumblemum
    Participant

someone told dp Scole that the Asda is in a very dodgy area and now he doesnt want to go 😥

pinkbabe

AWW HMM 🙁 🙁

Yvonne

Make him go…. promise him some nice things! 😆

rossylisa

i was in the one in strabane during the summer got a few things for DD real cheap……. but dont think you would like a 3 hour drive to get to it do you 😆

Yvonne

Am thinking of taking a trip up at some stage… but the drive would be a pain!

rossylisa

yvonne arnt you going to santa kingdom tomorrow in donegal ❓ Well you could stop of in strabane on your way there or when your coming home

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.