Artificial Sweetners

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Berry

For those interested in more information about artifical sweetners here’s a link to a website that is full of interesting info. (The website mecola.com also has lots of info about lots of different heathcare issues – you join up and receive daily information on healthcare).
    http://aspartame.mercola.com/

Berry

Jedt
    Keymaster

you’d be better off having a spoonful of sugar or two!!

pookie2

Have been trying to get some cordial / squash with lower sugar but without that stuff – it is everywhere. Have asked Kelkin to consider developing a healthy cordial with no muck in it. Email them if you have any healthy ideas!

chewieodie
    Participant

I’ve found two places where I can get it Pookie….. both Tesco and Lidl have a "high juice" cordial…. NOT the ones with no added sugar. Typically the flavours would be Blackcurrant, Orange, Apple. Their "no added sugar" range in the High Juice also has it….

CaliGal

LOVE Mercola.com…been following him for ages and he’s the first person I go to when I want to check something out. We use his Krill Oil fish oil supplemets here. The purest money can buy (GUaranteed Mercury free source) and they ship to Ireland 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.