Arthur’s day…

Home Forums National Chat Arthur’s day…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

All day the TV and Radio stations have been banging on about Arthur’s 250 yea celebrations.

I only drink it every so often but after hearing people talking about perfect pints of Guinness all day, I could devour one now….

Did anyone indulge??

Taylor5

No wouldnt drink the stuff 👿 I’d rather drink seawater, tried it once and it has horrible… then worked with 65 men (the only woman) for 10 years and the farts would turn you off the drink FOR LIFE 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Moonflower

taylor thats so funny…& so true…my hubby used to be a guiness freak…he cant drink fizz & its only beer style drink that is flat…but oh god didint i know when he had been drinking it 😆 😆

but a few years of beeing with me he is now a wine drinker!! much better for the old nostrils in morning!

scole1

my dh was in dubling yesterday with some friends and as he worked for diageo he blagged a few passes off doors one from the tripod vip bands so was delighted, flashing his id card, they saw tom jones play lucky feckers, they seemed to have a good day i got a few funny phone calls halarious and when he came in last night he could barely take his socks off for trying to not fall over….mmmm i’d say work today will be interesting

Taylor5

Oh thats great, seen tom jones on tv3 news… Ronan keating did the count down. Was it free drink in there?
    So you had the lovely farts this morning lol

Moonflower

thats wat i was thinking 😆 😆

ed1
    Participant

I indulged and too much at that……

Went up to the Thatch and they were giving the Guinness free. They also put sandwiches on. It was a great evening but by god did I suffer yesterday…..never again…

Taylor5

God FREE drink and food…. that sounds like a great night, but still wouldnt drink it even if it was free…

Ed were you drinking the black stuff? do women get the same smelly farts?

missysmum

i can verify that yes they do!

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.