Aromatherapy & Pregnancy

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents Aromatherapy & Pregnancy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alison,

Hi All,
    First of Congratulations on your pregnancies :wink:

My Name is Alison & I am a qualified Aromatherapist.

Aromatherapy can help everyone in many ways and it should not be turned away from during pregnancy. Aromatherapy is the controlled and informed use of essential oils to help or improve the health of the client it is also excellent for the Mind,Body & Soul
    Aromatherapy can be used in the early stages of pregnancy when you are suffering from morning sickness to delivery .
    Regular pregnancy massage can prepare your body for Birth. Aromatherapy can aso be used to help you during Labour and afterwards .

Aromatherapy can help with relief of many complaints during pregnancy such as

~ Morning sickness
    ~ Nausea & headaches
    ~ prevent & heal haemorrhoids
    ~ Pain & discomfort
    ~ Backache
    ~ Labour Pains
    ~ Skin Rashes
    ~ Stress & anxiety
    ~ Blends for Stretch Marks
    ~ Lack of sleep & fatigue
    ~ Digestive problems

Aromatherapy Blends can also be provided to you to help during labour for labour pains, Nausea ,keep you calm and relaxed and for afterwards to help with Baby Blues , PND and healing

There are many forms of massages available to you during your pregnancy dont be afraid.
    I am a qualified Aromatherapist

If you would like more info please pm me .

Thanks Alison

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love the Johnston & Johnston lavendar baby range. I bought everything pre-dd and ended up using it all before she arrived 😳

Alison,

wagamomma , be careful of Johnsons and Johnsons on ur baba it can irritate the skin 🙄

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.