argos

Home Forums Louth Chat argos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    scole1

anyone else feel that argos is a rip off now and compare prices from products on the uk site to the irish site……wrote an e-mail to them regards massive price difference so we’ll see…..there’s one product that really stood out thomas island of sodor deluxe adventure land toy old catalogue price 29.99 new price 72.99 that’s a joke, if you look through various products you’ll see slight and in some cases massive price increase but also a difference in price from northern ireland argos to southern ireland price, i priced a camcorder 449.99south and priced up north in argos for the same item after i did conversion 380.00 that’s a big difference so just watch out when buying shop around….

trixiebell
    Participant

I know Scole its unreal.

We were in 3 shops tonight pricing American Fridges, and the difference in price was unreal. We are going to go to DID as they have a great offer on, and the man in the shop said its due to price wars between all the shops in the town.

Taylor5

Trixie I always find Briscoes or DID the best for price.

I was looking at a small philips cd player in the old book it was just over 100 euro now its 189.99 rip off or what

trixiebell
    Participant

yep I got the rest of my appliances in Briscoes, think they used to be the dearest in the town going back a few years ago, but not anymore 😀

noeleenw

got a wii for ds for xmas in argos in newry was £230 and its 324 euro here works out at a saving of 30 ish euro theds lite on its own is £99 in newry didnt work that iut – my brain can only take on so much at a time 🙄

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.