Are you taking your sun holiday this year?

Home Forums National Chat Are you taking your sun holiday this year?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We are still going, its the only think that gets me through the year. We are off to France, i have the ferry booked since Sept. Our campsite is booked out so people are still travelling. I’d say there will be a lot of specials around the builders holidays.
    Roll on the Sun!!! Going to enjoy my holidays this year as the outlook for next year is bleek 😥 😥 😥

Moonflower

we are going camping in France as well lai…Dh sister has house there & they go camping on a site each year so we dont need to take all the stuff so have booked flights..not too bad 1st week august (had to go taht week due to hubbies work) 350 for flights for 3 of us. but car hire seems really expensive in france……….still to get a deal on that………

but if plan B goes ahead then we may be changing those flights to tenerife!!! 🙂 can hire car over there for about 10 euro a day!!

MNG

Hi Moonflower & Fabienne 🙂

not this year but i would love to visit spain again i like the sunshine althought last year we went 1st week was raining cats and dogs nearly felt like ireland then Spain…lucky 2nd week Hola the sun came out Gracias:)

my best friend has been to france recently and she loves it i remember she said theres a really lovely desert or waffle that is so delicious i wish i could visit france next time too. Like paris everyone says is so romantic . 😛

there are so many beautiful countries to visit
    including my own country Singapore 😛

Let me find a job and save some euros lst….. 😉

Moonflower

Ahh,yes your are right MNG its a big beautiful world out there but we all need the euros to explore it………… 🙁

good luck with your job hunting!!!

Moonflower x

MNG

Hi Moonflower,

Thanks i will try to get a full-time job in the creches hopefully. 🙂

Moonflower

Oh you would be brilliant in a creche MNG,the children woudl be so lucky to have you looking after them you can see how much you love children! I am sure you wil get a job very soon! 🙂

we had some good news from Tenerife yesterday.our little cafe we would like to buy has come down in price a lot, sometimes the recession can have it plus points 🙂 now we have to see if all other bits of puzzle fall into place……

MNG

Hi Moonflower,

Thank you for your compliments 🙂
    thats a great news thanks for sharing i love Cafes i think its a little paradise to
    enjoy a nice cuppa hot cuppucino,mocha or latte with friends 8)
    your a very lucky lady may your business be prosperity always my friend 🙂

Taylor5

Moonflower I’d be sorry to see you go but if its what faith has mapped out for you then the best of luck, the drop in price sounds good, so big fingers crossed for you…. Cant help thinking of my Aunt and her big move to spain xxxxxx
    You will have to pm your address and I’d pop over for a coffee (any excuse to try get dh on a plane)

MNG if you start working in a creche I’ll send my child there too, couldnt think of a nice person to look after kids.

Fabienne I think you have great English….

Girls we should try have another night out, Im hearing great things about the chinese up at Astrotots on the Rathmullen Road, its all you can eat for 17 or 19 euro and the food is meant to be fab…… anyone want another night out??? (before all the babies arrive munchin, trixie and Scole)

Oh Moonflower Im not going away this year, but my mother has 3 sun holidays booked and my MIL is going on 2…. my sister takes about 3 to 4 holidays a year and nothing is changed there, the only thing she isnt booking as there are great late bargains

MNG

Hi Girls,

Sorry i had been busy last yr doing my FETAC level 5.im so glad its all over now 🙂 and im now waiting for my results in july.

Taylor5, thanks for yr compliments. i will always do my very best to take care of every child in my responsibility.they are so precious and i find it is always a prevailage to work with children. i have learnt so much from the course.

Congrats to Scole1, Munchin and Trixie!

Yes its time for another meet-up i miss seeing all of you 😛
    Fabienne you could join us too 🙂

i brought dh uncle and aunty up there Tango for buffets they say food is beautiful im so happy i brought them to right place and taste:)

Thats near to my place i hav no objection 😛

Moonflower hope we can meet up with you before you go to france.
    and keep in touch 🙂

Fabienne

I’m always willing to go out.
    Set the date and the place, I’ll be there.
    Moonflower, I’ll book my flights to the sun to see you as soon as you’vegot yours.
    Can’t wait to see you working in your own coffee shop, and I’ll be a friendly face/customer.
    I imagine already the glow in your eyes.
    You, your family, your shop and the sun, perfect 8)

Fabienne

Still going abroad this year but its for weddings. My sil is getting married in Italy next month and it is working out cheaper for the 4 of us to go for 10 days than just the weekend of her wedding. Ryanair was 850 euro for flights alone for 2 adults a 2 yr old and a 7 mth old to Pisa Shocking i know. Got fights from Belfast for 260stg for the lot of us.
    So least it will be a nice break.
    We also have to go to Finland for another wedding in August which I would rather not attend but dh is the best man and doesn’t want to go alone.We cant really afford it either again 900 euro for flights and thats for 2 adults and you are traveling for about 15 to 20 hours there and back.
    Best of luck with the move I would love to live somewhere warm

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.