Are you going on holidays this year??

Home Forums National Chat Are you going on holidays this year??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We are going to Fota Wildlife park & resort in Cork for a few days during the summer. Love Cork, its fab. We will go to the Mitchelstown caves hopefully and spend a day in the Fota Wildlife Park and maybe go down to Kinsale for dinner, heard the restaurants there are fab and have never been so would like to go there if we get the chance.

We went to Fota wildlife park last year and it was lovely, the animals are very free with many of them walking around and hopping about as you walk around. There are lots of birds and ducks wandering free as well – its really nice, our kids loved it. you can buy feed for the animals and get close to some of them, which is really nice.,

I would love to be going abroad but baby is still small and on a budget so decided to stay at home this summer. :D

Anyone going anywhere nice???

Yvonne

Sounds lovely Sabbi, heard it is lovely to go there!

We are going to Turkey this year, in a months time! My inlaws have an apartment in Alanya, its a fab place and cannot wait to get there!

mammycool
    Participant

Hoping to but it is down to how much we can put by in the next 10 weeks. I think would could definatly manage a week in Ireland and we were talking about Clonakilty. DH want to go to the UK but then you have to add flights and car hire onto all the other expenses – so not looking likely!

Fota is lovely – was there a few years back with the kids.

ed1
    Participant

We are going to Torremolinos in June for 10 days. I cant wait.

munchin
    Participant

we’re hoping to go to portugal in october to my sil’s apartment – it’s midterm so flights are stupid dear BUT we won’t have accomodation to pay – still not 100% sure we’re going but going to try our damdest!

lyn11

Just back from 2 weeks in Crete. Had a fab break. Lovely to have 2 weeks with just babs, DH and me before heading back to work. My little man is a total water baby, loved the pool! It was so nice to see some sun too 😀 😀 😀

Toronto for a wedding 8)

Jedt
    Keymaster

Toronto Nicky – fab!

Glad you had a nice time Lyn, well deserved!!

Would love to be heading off to the sun – maybe Cork will be sunny in July!!

beams

Portugal in 2 weeks !!! 8) God counting the days – am shivering here still in my winter boots and jacket…i need some warmth ! We find it cheaper to go abroad rather than down the country but we are only 4 and still preschoolers so taking advantage of flight offers etc. Fingers crossed Sabbi the sun comes out at some stage but i wouldnt like to bet on it 🙄

libby1
    Participant

In Mid March –we saved for 3 yrs and had a great holiday in Florida and Atlanta – Did Disney / Universal and Water Parks in Orlando
    Shopping was great too
    In Atlanta we did 6 flags over Georgia / Stone Park / Coca Cola / Georgia Aquarim & had a ball with my sister..
    She is in States 18 yrs and my first time there..

After all that happened in the last 6 weeks – its just a memory..

Have a house booked in Kerry for a week in August, bil and family are coming from Italy for this..

Would love a weekend away just with Hubby… even a nite away…

lyn11

Check out lidl breaks libby1 cheap getaways but some nice hotels.

Toronto Nicky – fab!

Glad you had a nice time Lyn, well deserved!!

Would love to be heading off to the sun – maybe Cork will be sunny in July!!

I cant wait to get some heat i am sick of sick with this Irish weather 🙄
    .My cousin is from cork and said it does lovely down there in July. lots of different places to go with the kids.

rossylisa

Im going to Our lady of Lourdes maternty unit 😀 Prob be the only night away Ill get this year 😆

Fabienne

Im going to Our lady of Lourdes maternty unit 😀 Prob be the only night away Ill get this year 😆
    😆 😆 😆

All inclusive holidays, Rossylisa you picked the best option possible.

Congrats.
    Fabienne

joeyrudd

wish i could but can’t afford it at the moment, didn’t go anywhere last year either….even a night away would do me 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.