April Jones – praying they find her

Home Forums National Chat April Jones – praying they find her

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We have a 5 year old daughter called April and are always trying to explain to her about not wandering off or talking to strangers and when I saw the paper the other day about a 5 year old girl called April who had been kidnapped, my stomach fell. Its horrifying that she got in to the car and the other little girl told her not to.

They have the driver of the car in custody and lets hope he’ll tell them where she is and that they find her safe somewhere.

http://www.google.ie/search?q=april+jon … e&ie=UTF-8

Anonymous
    Inactive

This story is just so so sad,my heart just breaks for her family.

Several witnesses said they saw a man fitting the guy arrested description throwing a black sack into the water.they seem to have divers etc…searching this area now,It doesnt look good for this poor little girl at the moment.

At one stage on sky news they said that the man arrested was a family firend,if that is the case you can understand why April would have got into the car with him,she thought he was a friend.

I pray that they find her soon.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Says he was a local swimming instructor – that would explain how he was known well locally. What is wrong with the world. Noone is safe anymore.

MaryE

I really hope that they have arrested the right person.

Hope they are not wasting too much time on him & not following up other enquiries…….

LouthMam

Police have arrested Bridger for poor April’s murder now and they have called off the search for her. He must have given them some information finally. They are looking for a body now. RIP little April – it brings it home to all of us with small children how vulnerable they are.
    My two and a half year old learned about "stranger danger" on Wednesday in Creche but unfortunately in these cases the child usually knows the person and feels safe with them.
    Heartbroken for her family.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/1005/april-jones-wales.html

mammycool
    Participant

Oh dear God – the poor little Angel. I hope he is locked up for life – the monster.

Taylor5

They are digging at a spot near his house…. God bless that family, but i do hope they find a body and they can lay that poor child to rest.

I told my 2 about what happened, just trying to make them aware of the dangers, its a sad world we live in.
    What would you do if it was your child, i know this sounds terrible but i would do time, i would blow the beeps head off…. prison isnt any good for scum like him, if he is convicted and it looks like he will, i hope he becomes the prison bitch and get a taste of his own medicine, harsh i know but crimes against children should have zero tolerance

munchin
    Participant

i had a good chat with DD1 in particular over the weekend too – i told her about April – that she got into a car without telling her parents and now no-one can find her. we had a chat about what to do is someone either that she knows or the scenario where it’s someone she doesn’t know – i pray to god she never has to use it but i want her prepared.
    Thoughts are with her and her family xo

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its sickening. I wish they could find her so they can bury herand say goodbye, not getting her back is so awful.

I have a 5 year old daughter called April and everytime I hear about this poor little girl my heart sinks, its so horrible.

why are there such monsters in the world.

Taylor5

Sabbi i was thinkiing that the other day! Im sure its a hard time for the McCanns at a time like this.

Im guessing she is dead at this rate and the searches look like its a body recovery rather than a missing persons. Why wont he tell them where her little body is? Its heart breaking, i hope they find her so they can lay her to rest

Jedt
    Keymaster

He is putting the family through even more torment than necessary by not telling where her body is. It would be an absolute miracle if she was still alive. I feel so sad about it, some days I really get baffled by how much cruelty there is in the world. It makes so sense to me how someone can hurt a child. She looked like such a little cutie. And her poor parents – they only let her out to play a little bit later than usual because she got a good school report that day.

that will play on their minds no doubt.

I wish they could find her and at least get some closure. I keep thinking about my little April who is also 5 – would she have gotten in to the car? If it was someone she recognised she may have. I am always telling them about stranger danger but he was not a stranger to the child – thats whats so horrifying, she knew him and did not see any danger in getting in the car.

How do we explain to our children that even people they know can be dangerous? I don’t know how to deal with that one myself.

Please God let them find her, for the family’s sake.

munchin
    Participant

Sabbi i hear what your saying alright.
    i explained to E1 that even if she knows someone she does NOT get into anyones car unless mammy or daddy say so -if she’s out playing and someone tells her to get in their car she HAS to come and tell us. Same rules for going into someones house – it only takes a few seconds to come and tell us – Hopefully the message has gotten through but i’ll keep reitirating it

I really hope that April’s family get some closure xo

Taylor5

Did anyone notice how she has fallen off the headlines? not even front page news anymore!
    The Police said they dont think they will ever find the body, someone said to me it might wash up on the East coast of Ireland if it was washed out to sea… God love her family, What was going on inside that mans head? Why would yo do such a thing? I dont understand how he could/would abduct a child that was playing with his own child? Is he the right man?

MaryE

Whats werid too, is that i havent heard any reports to even say he had a criminal record before, have you?

So did he go from a normal joe soap to a child murderer?

How did he think he was going to get away with it? Why did he do it?

Its all very strange.

None of it makes sense, id say that there is a lot more to it then we are being told. 🙁

Jedt
    Keymaster

It makes so sense at all. he took her, in front of another child that knew him and could identify him – why would he do that? I don’t get it. It all seems very wrong.

I hope she is at peace now. The rumours about her being taken away for very sinister reasons are too awful to even contemplate.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.