Aon Car Insurance – very good price & service

Home Forums Yummy Mummy to Practical Parenting! Aon Car Insurance – very good price & service

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I got my car insurance with AON last week and very happy. I had a renewal letter saying 309 from No Nonsense who I was with the previous year and I wanted to see if I could do better so tried AON.

I went online and got an original quote of 336, with 24/7 roadside assistance thats quite good because it means I don’t need AA. Anyway, when you get a quote online, they email it to you and ask you to call them if you would like to see if they can do any better for you.

I called them up and spoke with very nice guy called Dave and he did a bit of mooching around and was able to get it for 280, fully comp with roadside assistance.

Was very happy with the service and efficiency and wanted to post that on here for anyone who needs to renew their car insurance soon. Well worth giving them a call. I recommended them to a friend of mine last week and she got hers with them as well, she was happy and well looked after as well.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.