anyone starting portobello montessori drogheda tomoro night?

Home Forums National Chat anyone starting portobello montessori drogheda tomoro night?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

just thinking am i mad taking this on at the mo. believe theres a lot of work involved. anyone also starting, are you looking forward to it?

happymumblemum
    Participant

what is this?

Taylor5

At a guess its the school of childcare doing courses up here now…. my sister did a course with them in Lesson Street (i think) for 2 years and she is shocking with kids 🙄 🙄 🙄

scole1

best of luck hope all goes well..

sorry, should have been clearer! its portobello diploma/ fetac 6. last night was the first and it went well although there is a huge amount of work involved. x

yummymummy

isnt there always when it comes to kids 😆 😆 😆

best of luck with it dreamer!!!!

ah thanks girls!

scole1

keep us posted and give us some tips too…. 😆

ciarao

I did this last year and yes there is a LOT of work involved. Is your tutor Adrienne? Best of luck with it.

C

yes ciarao, adrienne is tutor. she seems really nice although i got a bit muddled with all the stuff she was talking about(files and folders). i’m sure it will all come together in a few weeks 🙂 are you glad you did it? i would just love something mornings only when my ds goes to school. are you working? thanks !

ciarao

Hiya, yes Adrienne is a really good tutor, and I remember being confused about the folders myself this time last year, it will come clear eventually but if you have any questions fire away or email me on ciara_o@eircom.net. I was offered a job with my own class starting september but I am pregnant so hadto turn it down, I do hope to work in a montessori when my kids are at school too.
    Best of luck with it and my one bit of advice is to stay on top of the assignments and get the chapter summaries out of the way early each module ‘cos they’re a pain to do when you’re under pressure.

Ciara

happymumblemum
    Participant

this sounds like an interesting career for when kids begin school, always looking for career ideas and new jobs- as the girls on this site will testify 😀 Any more info please

Yvonne

I think its a great option too, even looked at courses but obviously missed the paper with this one! Might consider it again sometime…

ciarao

Beware, the pay is SHIT!!! It really has to be something you LOVE in order to work at it, and I’m glad to say I do. 8)

happymumblemum
    Participant

Enough said 😆 😆 Think i will pass so 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.