Anyone looking for mum-friendly new home?

Home Forums Louth Chat Anyone looking for mum-friendly new home?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    pookie2

Just a quick one. It looks as if we will finally be moving at the end of March / beginning of April to our ‘newer’ home. Yippee!

At that point we will be looking for careful, long-term tenants for our current, much-loved home in the centre of Dundalk.

We have been living here for ten years in a three-bed terraced house with a lovely large garden & off-street parking – which is good because there is no need for a car as everything from schools to shopping centres to swimming pools to play grounds and parks are within buggy / walking distance. I absolutely LOVE it, but I bought it as a single woman and it is struggling to cope with a hubby, three small kids and visiting grandparents.

The house is old, but very comfortable and well maintained. It is IDEAL for a mum with small kids because I designed it to suit ME :D

I’m just mentioning it here in case it might suit a mumstown member. If anyone is interested, or would like more details, PM me. (Hope this ain’t aainst the rules, Sabbi…)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.