Anyone going to Madonna?

Home Forums Movies, TV, Books & Entertainment Anyone going to Madonna?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wondering is anyone going? I kind of want to go but am not too interested in seeing her flash her boobs or arse at the crowd!!

I’d say she will be great though – she is brilliant!

Taylor5

No i couldnt be bother tbh, but i guess it would be a great show, that and Lady Gaga….. but im not going after what happened me at westlife, im still in pain over it!
    I had SHM tickets in the park, but i didnt go thank god. I have David Guetta tickets for Marley park in August but i would be afraid to go to another MCD promotion gig

Jedt
    Keymaster

What happened to you?? are you ok??

Taylor5

What happened to you?? are you ok??

Kinda okay now, i was nearly knocked out with a blow to the back of the head… was left with concussion and whiplash!! I wouldnt leave in an Ambulance on the night, but went to hospital the next morning when i couldnt move when i went to get out of bed….. i missed most of Westlife concert (as i was getting first Aid for bleedin ages as i started to feel sick from the bang), but i seen Jedward and the Wanted and the end of Westlife. I still have a lump on the back of my head 3 weeks later!!

beams

I wouldnt cross the road to see Madonna . We went to see her in Slane – she was rude, obnoxious, her singing was poor and the set she played boring – not worth the money at all – and i was a big fan 😕 She is just flashing her bits and pieces for the publicity – past it – defo past it 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.