Anyone going anywhere nice on Holidays this year?

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT Travel & Holiday Expert Anyone going anywhere nice on Holidays this year?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

Hi there,

So, is anyone going on any nice holidays this year?

If so, where you off too? Have you been there before? what type of holiday is it?

I love talking about holidays, even if im not going on any. I love daydreaming about them, how sad is that.

We have nothing booked ourselves and dont really have a bean to spare but i keep looking up Union Lido Camp site in Italy, i know a few people who have been and they think it is great but i think dh would murder me if i booked it but you never know -lol – I might risk it, could really do with a holiday.

Anyone ever been there?

libby1
    Participant

We are off on a holiday of a difference this year – we have done Ireland for the last 3 yrs – Desperatly need sunshine…

We are off to Athens – there are 13 of us… The World Summer Special Olympics Games are there… we will be supporting an athlete from Drogheda for about 4 days and then sight seeing… i think it will be a great opportunity for our dd 9 and ds 12- they have started researching places to see and activities.

I booked a Hotel room with air conditioning and 2 pools – we normally do self catering…
    So loooking forward to this…

In August we have hired a house in Kerry my inlaws are coming form Italy to spend some time with us – my dh has a big birthday…

I do hope to get away in Oct with hubby without my darling children.

i have saved really hard for this year and next years holidays – i hope to book Orlando for June 2012….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.