ANYONE GETTING MARRIED?????

Home Forums Mums & Dads in Business ANYONE GETTING MARRIED?????

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hey All,

Just to let you know I’m a Photographer in Drogheda starting a Wedding Photography business and I’m doing a wedding package. I will do a Wedding Album and give you two DVD’s of all of the day’s photos for you to make as many enlargements and prints as you wish for a "fraction" of the usual Wedding Photography Package. You won’t believe the price, give me a buzz on 086 159 1311.

Thanks for reading!!!!

Chris.

bre26

Hi
    I would love to recommend Chris if anyone is getting married and looking for a photographer.
    I got married on 28th October and last night Chris dropped up my album..
    I have to say it is really beautiful, and I am so happy.
    Before the wedding Chris came out to us a couple of times to go through everything with us and then on the day he was amazing, everyone commented on how nice and approachable he was. The pictures are fabulous..
    Then less than 7 weeks after the wedding I have my beautiful album and a disc with all the photographs he took on the day.

I am so thrilled to recommed Chris..

Thanks again Chris for everything..
    Brenda

taurusdebs

Hi Chris,

I recently got engaged, would love to ee some of your work, im in the Drogheda area, getting married next march.

Sabrinab 08

hi ,Chris has a website http://www.chrisleonardphotography.net

Hennypenny

Hi Sabrina08,

Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but I have a new website since I did Brenda’s wedding, it’s http://www.weddingphotographyireland.net , I had technical difficulties.
    Maybe if you are still interested and would like to view some of my stuff you can give me a buzz, my mobile number is on the website.
    Sorry once again for the delay,

Chris

Sabrinab 08

Hi Chris, no dont need ya, i just noticed someone was interested and thought id pop up your website, it re directs to your new one anyway .. just wanted to put up a recommendation there for ya!! This is Sabrina, ( Eric’s wife) Hope all’s well and business is going good. 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.