Anyone for coffee

Home Forums National Chat Anyone for coffee

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Bernie

Hey girls, well we missed the coffee morning last week for the first time ever, it was a busy week for some but i think most people had some sort of sickness to contend with so hope everyone is feeling a bit better this week :D

What do yous all think of just sticking to BB’s, it worked well enough when we were there and eveyone knew where to go and roughly what time. Think we are in danger of the coffee morning fizzling out if we keep chopping and changing. Does the majority agree??

Anyway, everyone up for it this week?? Say 10:30 in BB’s (or wherever we decide if in disagreement)

trixiebell
    Participant

Hey Marie

Yep im in !

Bernie

Good woman Trix, looking forward to it, haven’t set foot out of the house since last wednesday…starting to feel like a hermit!!

trixiebell
    Participant

I was up north, but didnt venture out too far either so Im looking 4ward to it myself!

mumof2

Hi All,

Brendan is fine today, and all his chicken pox blisters are scabbed (i hate that word) over. He is in great form today and back eating. But just to be on the safe side I will not go this week 😥 😥 😥 but will be there next week 😆 😆 😆 Its just I would be afraid of the young babies like trixies little man and bunnacurrys little woman. Enjoy and have a [size=200]choc chip muffin[/size] for me.

happymumblemum
    Participant

good idea keep it thursdays the same time and place… my fault for changing originally 😳 😳 !!!!

Bernie

No don’t be silly HMM, we all thought it was a good idea to move just a pity it didnt work out.

happymumblemum
    Participant

i know, good to keep it the same defo!!! I will have to put d in nappies for the morning 😆 😆

Bernie

Oh god yeah i forgot aout that HMM, if you wanna try out d hotel its no probs. One last try couldnt hurt. I forgot about poor you traipsing down to the loos

babys24

yeah i will be there looking forward to seeing you all again

nwmum

hey all! how was your weekends?

i am definately up for coffee. unfortuneately me and ds woke up this morning wiht a horrible head cold and nasty chest thing! but fingers crossed it will have gone by thursday!

hows grace marie?

Bernie

Yeah much better nwmum just a bit of a snotty nose but the teething is the worst I’ve evr seen, think the back ones are a bit worse for them. she’s complaining all day mow for the last 3 days or so. cant wait til she has all her little knashers.

sweetmum we tried to apologise to you last night but you were gone. The only reason we were calling each other by name was to aanswer something someone had said earlier in the conversation. It wasn’t to make anyone feel left outbut if you did feel this way then sorry, it honestly wasn’t intentional.

Bernie

Sorry theres me rabbiting on about G and didnt even ask about s. Sounds like same thing g had hope fully he’ll be right aas rain by thurs. Is he in good form?

nwmum

yeah i think it’s his teeth to be honest his cheeks are beetroot and he won’t sleep much either! so tired have to run into town but just dont think i have the energy! oh by the way went to newgrange farm yesterday! was brilliant!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

marie just left u pm flower

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.