Anyone for Coffee??

Home Forums National Chat Anyone for Coffee??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Sweetpea

Ok Ladies, I am going out on a limb here and I could end up looking very sad and silly if some one doesnt row in with me here, :oops: :oops: but cabin fever has got the better of me and I need to find a couple of coffee buddies The mums town coffee morings just don’t seem to be materialising. So do you think if i look sad and lonely enough sitting in the M&S coffee shop wednesday afternoon with my DD around 3-ish that some one of you might take pity on me and join us for a coffee ??? :oops: :oops: :oops: I know there are loads of you out there that are nervous about meeting in a group of women that already seem to know each other but this is just little ole me……….but hopefully not for too long. I promise I am not a fruit cake. I have met some of the ladies in here on one or two occasions so there hopefully they will remember me and will vouch for the fact that i don’t have two heads and that DD is not a little monster :lol: :lol: SO if you think you might be in the neighbourhood and feeling thirsty………. Shout out now………

God I’ve just read that all back ……………. do i sound desperate :?: :?: :?:

joey_rudd

you don’t sound desperate just bored, i know how that is when you just have little ears to talk to all day….if i could get my dh to mind my other 2 i could try and come down with my dd

hope you do get people to meet you 🙂

rossylisa

if dd is better i will try and get down where is the M&s coffee shop tough 😳

Taylor5

Fair play to you sweetpea for posting and girls I did meet her at a few coffee mornings and she’s fine 😆 😆 😆

Sweetpea I couldnt make it afternoons arent good for me with ds nap, but if your ever at a loose end you could call over to mine for coffee or up to the Scole one in Mornington her house is like a creche/coffee shop 😆 😆 😆

Canucklass

Hi Sweetpea

Great idea! I would come and have a coffee with you. 😀

See ya on Wednesday afternoon!

Sweetpea

Morning Ladies,
    Great to see I wont be alone for that coffee. 😀 😀
    Lisa M&S is in the Laurance Centre, beside Boots.
    Taylor, mornings are usually the time DD gets a decent sleep for me hence afternoons usually suit us better but that is not to say we cant do a morning met another time.
    Visiting the in laws today so will check back in this evening.

happymumblemum
    Participant

i will try to make it sweet pea, wouldnt be able to stay long though as shops and my dd do not go together at all 😆 😆 😆

Lets find out when Astro tots coffee mornings are back too and make that wednesday morning a definate maybe from next week..gonna ring them now…but in the mean time tommorow at m and s it is 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

just phoned them , made a new post.

see you tommorow though sweet pea.

posie

I’ll try and get up for a cuppa too. It would be nice to meet some of the ladies from here and have a chat…….em, how will I know it’s you??? 😳

happymumblemum
    Participant

well any one with a child just say hi are you from mumstown..thats what we usually do 😆 a bit embarassing but hey no big deal 😆 😆

posie

thanks hmm

Yvonne

Might try to make it myself – see how the day goes, we are getting a new carpet for the bedroom, so I am hoping now it will be before that!!

MNG

Hi Sweetpea 🙂

i remember you 🙂
    How are you & your dd doing?

Sweetpea

Hi ladies,
    What a miserable day it is out there,you wouldn’t put the cat out 😯 😯

Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon, looks like we will be small ….. but beautifully formed 😆 😆

Hi M&M girl, me and DD are doing good thanks

joey_rudd

i’ll be coming to the meet up tomorrow with my dd, hope she behaves! 🙄

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.