Anyone ever visit Haven Holiday Parks?

Home Forums National Chat Anyone ever visit Haven Holiday Parks?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ms. Michael

Hi there, thinking of going to Haven Holiday parks in the UK for a four daybreak. Anyone ever been. They don’t get great reviews on Trip Advisor. Bringing two kids 3 and 5 months.

Taylor5

No but I have seen the adverts on tv and it looks okay…. good luck and enjoy your holiday

scole1

haven’t stayed in a haven holiday resort but visited when we were over in the uk, think was skegness, that was about 7 or 8 yrs ago, like butlins at the time, but was good fun with the kids (cousins) they loved the shows and we had a laugh……i’m sure all will be fine, looks like the real familt holiday type of place and sure it’s fun anyhow….enjoy

Ms. Michael

Just spend the night on Trip Advisor and i’m sure not everyone is the same the amount of bad reviews the Haven Parks got just put me right off it. If i arrived there and i could smell a wet dog from the mobile i’d scream. Going to give it a miss.

Sinprey

we stayed in haven hol caravan in wales when ds was 16mnths. it was a gold standard caravan and we had to move three times but the caravan was nice enougit was clean and well eqipedh .the entertainment was a joke. the characters would come and do a show lasting about 10mins then they wud walk around selling all the merchandise!the food wasnt great. all in all a bit tacky.we made the best of it but wudnt hurry bak. the place was greenacres????i think portmadog. but i have heard good reports from some of the other camps.

supermum

I went with my husband,son 3 and daughter 1 1/2 to Presthaven sands in Wales. We stayed in a silver mobile home. It was spotless. We had a great time. There was lots to see and do. We had the car with us as we booked through Stena Line. Each day we drove about and saw different places.

Really enjoyed the holiday. Would definitely go again.

Moonflower

We went to Cornwall to haven park coupel of years ago…would not recommend ever again…caravan was old tatty and site was like something out of 80’s not been updated…and i shoudl know as i used to work at Butlins during 80’s…now Butlins a different story altogether…they have really moved with times but Haven no…very old fashioned and poor facilities…

Minehead in Somerset Butlins is very good and area is absolutely beautiful…we priced up to compare with haven when we got home and price was near enough same.

but if you have already booked haven,i am sure you will enjoy…we made best of it…….. 🙂

MaryE

About 15 years ago my family & i went to Presthaven sands in Wales & it wasnt great.

We had to move mobile homes as the first one we got smelt of Dog Sh*te & was covered in hairs.

It was fairly rough too, a mad crowd seemed to go there at the time.

Myself & siblings enjoyed the crazy golf, bumper cars etc but i know my mam & dad hated it & thought the entertainment was crap.

Then again it was 15 years ago.

Mobile homing/ caravaning in Ireland is much nicer. The sites seem to be cleaner. They dont have as much amenities on site but you cna usually find loads of activities near by.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.