anyone due in june??

Home Forums Pregnancy, Mums2Be, Birth, New Parents anyone due in june??

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    julymam

Hi all,
    Im due baby no. 3 in june, just wondering anyone else expecting same month? :-)

munchin
    Participant

Nope i’m not due BUT Congratulations

snowdrop

Hi Julymam,
    I am due the end of June. 16 weeks today 🙂

julymam

Thanks munchin 😉

Hi snowdrop congrats, im due 10th so nearly 18 wks! Cant beieve nearly halfway already! Hows ur pregnancy so far? I had terrible morning sickness on my first two but nothing this time tg 🙂 doesnt even feel like im pregnant!

snowdrop

Congrats back. I was very sick in the beginning but eased off now. I had an early scare but all is grand. I had a scan at 11weeks and a couple more at my booking appt at 14weeks.I am 37 onthis one so went for first trimester screening and got back fantastic results so have no worries about baby’s health. But have to wait until my 21st week to get my next proper one when there is plenty to see. Dont want to know the baby’s gender once it’s a healthy was all that mattered. What aboout your self, will find out the gender?

Maria30

Congrats Julymam and Snowdrop

julymam

No snowdrop, would rather the surprise at the end..dont mind if its a boy or girl 🙂

Thanks maria how r u? You must be due soon?? X

Hi girls! Congrats on your pregnancies! I’m due my baby on 13th of june! I’m 18 wks ! Have been waiting for this baby for 5years so cannot wait!! 😀 I dont feel pregnant and still cant really believe that I finally am! Hope all is going well for ye.

julymam

Thats great news congrats !! Ur due 3 days after me 🙂 yhe time is flying by!

yep the time is flying by, nearly halfway there!!

Maria30

Congrats Happybutshocked

Julymam,

I have 7 weeks left, due the end of Feb. Hope your keeping well

That is strange you should ask that question – I must have heard about 7 different women due their babies in June – I was thinking the maternity hospitals are going tobe very busy indeed! 🙂

julymam

Ohhh not long left for you maria 🙂
    Im great hope ur good too 😉

thanks maria! your on the home stretch now, not long til u hav ur little bundle in ur arms! 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.