anyone been to causey yet ? going tuesday :)

Home Forums National Chat anyone been to causey yet ? going tuesday :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Almae

hi all

just wanted to know if anyone has been yet this year, heading for the 1st time on Tuesday @5pm and cant wait

libby1
    Participant

Hi

We went last Sunday it was very cold

Wear warm clothes and your wellies – ground is wet and its mostly outside.

Since we were last there, their is a lovely coffee shop.

Kids had a ball ,they got lovely pressies…

It was a great experience – we were there nearly 3 hours

scole1

how cool, off there on sat…almae will let ya know…libby i’m so excited even more so than ds1 will remember to wrap up warm

Almae

its going to be freezing by sat scole1 , wrap up extra extra well.

god i am so excited 🙂 this night next week :):):)

munchin
    Participant

I went last sat with a 3yr old and 6month old and i have to say i enjoyed it
    i’m not sure how much lighting they have at night time thought so wear flats – there are parts that are rough to walk on. Scole – you can use the buggy until you get to santa’s house – then they’ll take buggy and while your in house they’ll bring buggies around to the last part ready for you to collect – off course this was when dd2 decided it was time to sleep!!!! god she was a tonne when asleep even if she is only 6months old! 😆 😆 def wrap up warm but ENJOY!

chewieodie
    Participant

Aw man!!!!!! We have just arrived home from an afternoon spent at Causey farm… 😀 😀 😀
    Totally delighted! My kids were so completely in their element. They had an absolute ball.
    The concept is just so simple, but so thoughtfully done….. from seeing a real life Bethlehem scene, and snuggling the baby lambs, to Eddie the donkey and singing carols at the manger. Then the delish mulled drink, and mince pies, and cookies for the kids, stirring the Christmas wish pudding, visiting Mrs Claus, and helping to pack Santa’s bag…. and of course the time spent in the Elve’s toyroom, and with the big man himself…
    It was such a fab afternoon. Totally totally enjoyed it…. as did Dh too… and of course the kids. 😉

Almae

ah that sounds bliss, cant wait 🙂

Taylor5

Yeah they really know how to do it, never heard a bad word said about the place…. wasnt as cold today as they forecast. Well we were on the steam train and in the carriage behide the engine, I’d say i lost 6ibs in the heat (we were wrapped up too well for the heat) lol
    Was thinking of trying to squash causey in next week, but think i’ll leave for next year and really enjoy it, might just do Dundrum

scole1

ah it’s nice but yeah you need to wrap up, was really lovely just the whole thing for kids the awe of it santa was very nice too, i enjoyed it loads…..i so wish i was a kid again

munchin
    Participant

dd1 is still talking about it over week later! so in my eye money well spent
    i loved walking from the bedroom out to the playroom – thought it looked amazing

Yvonne

We were there Saturday evening and I thought it was great! E was in awe of it and she was so taken with Mrs Claus!
    She was delighted to see her name on the list too!
    Would recommend it and will definitely do it again!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.