Anybody at U2 last night?

Home Forums National Chat Anybody at U2 last night?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sparkle

I’m heading to see them tonight with DH.

TBH I’ve no interest in them but I don’t care, I just want a night out :lol: Just wondering what their show’s like though. Did anyone go last night?

MissyG

i was there last night and it was just amazing! everyone was blown away… had a brilliant time! 🙂

Sparkle

That’s great MissyG,

I’m really looking forward to the show now. Just wondering though whether we should drive or just get the Matthews coach. 😕

Can you recall what time they finished up at? Don’t fancy hanging around for an hour waiting on a bus 😆

Daisy37

I went on Monday night and it was brill. Had a great time. Such a good live band and the few beers went down well too…..

Jedt
    Keymaster

I went too and they were fab!! I was in bits the next day after all the singing I did. My husband looked at me at one stage like I had been posessed, I was dancing away to my hearts content. Come to think of it, he may have been mortified????

I really enjoyed it though, it was a great night out with wine and without 3 kids, thats like another dimension to me!!! Plus we got our tickets really cheap and we had great seats. For once, all 5 feet of me could actually see the stage.

I used to just go to U2 concerts cos my hubby loves them (I made him come to Les Miserables with me, fair is fair) but I think I’m a proper fan now. Their last few gigs have been so amazing.

Well worth going to see!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.