Any one interested in a baby/toddler music class in Collon

Home Forums National Chat Any one interested in a baby/toddler music class in Collon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    collonmom

Hi everyone…I am currently attending a baby/toddler music class with my 6mth old during the week and was hoping to keep attending when I go back to work in Jan. She loves the class and its a great opportunity to meet other Moms and for the lo’s to meet other lo’s. The music teacher would consider starting a Saturday class in Collon in January if the numbers were there. So if you’re from the vicinity (Collon, Tullyallen, Slane etc) and are interested or want more info will you let me know. really hope we can get this class in the village!

madmum

Hi, I would be interested in the music group but my DD is 3 in January so am not sure if that means she will be too old to join? I live about 2 mins from Collon and would be able to take her on Saturdays. If you could PM me with more details
    that would be great.

Gismo

i would be certainly interested. Live in dunleer. Little man is 2 and a half ..what are the age groups?

noeleenw

ds is nearly 6 months sounds good

louise789

We would definitely be interested – especially if it’s in the village! Sorry I haven’t been in touch sooner, phone’s on the blink and LO is poorly with a cold. Will catch up again soon if you’re free!!

Louise and Rory x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.