Any New Stay at Home Mothers ??

Home Forums National Chat Any New Stay at Home Mothers ??

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    TiredMa

Thanks everyone for the comments. To tell you the truth I am really getting excited and am looking forward to leaving work now 😛

Since we made the decision it feels like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders 😀

I wont miss the stress of getting up every morning, getting the kids up and out – at the moment I feel like I have done a days work before I get to work ❗

I am really starting to getting into real cooking !! Not something I can make in 20 mins after work !!

I have only applied for 6 months and can extend after that every 6 months so we will just wait and see how it goes ?!

Hello Happymammy, next time dont bring the car 😈 Thanks for the beautiful presents for E and L 😛

And I hope tosee some of you at one of these "coffee mornings" I keep reading about 😆

Thanks again 🙂

Happymammy

I’ll teach you how to do a lasagne!!!!!!!

TiredMa

😳 Not one of your lasanges are you trying to kill me with them 😀

When are we all havin one of the coffee mornings I read all about ??

😛

Taylor5

There is one in the morning in Jaffas on Dwyer Street at 11am, come along if you have the time

Happymammy

She will be to busy to drink coffee with all the lasagnes she has to make!!!

MissyG

hey all,

just heard from the mortgage provider that they’ve approved interest only for the mortgage! thank god, i’m sooo relieved! that was the main worry when deciding to be a sahm!!! 🙂 now i know i’m definitely doing the right thing.
    its good to know mumstown is there & i do hope that i get to come along to one of your coffee mornings!!! couldnt make the last one, but hope to get to the next one whenever that is!
    looking forward to future chats!!! 😀 god knows i need it!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.