any more offaly mums/dads?

Home Forums Offaly Chat any more offaly mums/dads?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I am first Offaly Mum to post!!

any more of us so called "biffo"’s out there?

duyd

I am another Offaly mum,living in Ballinagar just outside Tullamore.
    I am wondering if there are any other mums out there who have au-pairs. I have one for the summer and would love to introduce her to other au-pairs or students. Any ideas??

cashew

Hi Girls
    I am living in Edenderry – nr Ballinagar I think! Sorry, I don’t have an au pair though!
    Looking forward to sharing highlights of Offaly with you all
    Cashew

im in edenderry too.. and yes its near ballinagar… 20 min ish!

small world!

cashew

Ahh, I think I have seen your car about the place with your logo on – great idea!!

Are you heading to the march on Saturday? Its to protest againstcuts in child benefit at 1pm meeting Parnell Square north, Dublin – might see you there! If not, do you want to meet up for a coffee sometime?!

rigomad

Hi all!Im from Daingean!Dont have an au pair but just wanted to say hi!Is there any mother and baby groups around?

lampsgirl

hi all,from Daingean and sorry I don’t have an au pair.There is a mother and toddler group in daingean they meet on a Monday morn at 10 pm in the the old playschool or the town hall

rigomad

Hi Lampsgirls!Heard about the mother and toddler group!Keep meaning to go up to it!Never seem to get around to going though!!

coupe-chic

hey all im from ferbane 😀 and my boyfriend works in offaly what a small world 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Girls,

There is a local events guide on Mumstown if you would like to add details of your parent & baby event. It’s free to add events and might let more parents know about it. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.