any magicians/party entertainers???HELP!!

Home Forums National Chat any magicians/party entertainers???HELP!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    carolyn

Hi Guys,
    I have searched the internet for magicians/party entertainers.My dd is 10 in two weeks!!He says hes to old for a bouncing castle and i am really struggeling to find something he will love!!He has about 15 friends coming over,mostly boys and the 3 or 4 girls.

Im really stuck girls,so any suggestions would be great!!!

Carolyn

yummymummy

I got martin the magician for my ds 8th bday/communion last year and he went down a storm even with the adults. He has his own website so just google him. Cant recommend him enough

scole1

few of the girls have had him says he’s great…..can’t think of anyone else for boys, unless you depending on budget went to funtasia they have deals on…..or else a trip to the movies…and bring the treats…

Anne

My friend had a guy from carlow (I Think)- anyway he had scorpions, terantulas,. snakes. lizzardy thingy’s. and tortoises………….. They all scared the bejaysus of me but the kids had the best time ever, Anyone who wanted got to hold each ugly hair thingy if they wanted.

Il get the number if you want it. You can pm me

Kind Regards
    Anne

P.S I know ive a few spellings wrong, but they sound right

rossylisa

Were they expensive.. I have DDs communion in May and dont know what to do for it.

yummymummy

lisa, martin was 150 i think for an hour and well worth it, i had loadsa kids there, gave them all a balloon of their choice and the adults said he was fab too!!!! was really funny!!!

Anne

Hi rossylisa

Im not sure if you were asking about the magician or the guy I mentioned? If its my guy il find out for you.

Regards
    Anne

Yvonne

Yep he was great! All the kids were in awe of him! And the adults had a laugh too!
    Its fun trying to figure out how he does some ofthe stuff!

libby1
    Participant

Martin the Magician

086 3811 288
    041 98 39594

Def would recommend him

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.