Any Au Pairs in Kildare Town?

Home Forums Kildare Chat Any Au Pairs in Kildare Town?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Just Me

Hi there,

We live in Kildare Town and have an au pair who would love another au pair to meet up for coffee and a chat during the school day or in the evenings. I know there are loads of au pairs in Newbridge and in Naas,but surely there’s another au pair in Kildare! She goes to the au pair meeting in Naas on tuesday nights, but there are none local to Kildare Town.

Anyone know of any?

Shaelin

Hi,
    I live near Ballymore Eustace and have a Spanish Au Pair who has just started with us. She is 23 and has use of one of our cars in the evenings and at weekends. I know it is a bit away from you but as my girl has use of a car maybe at weekends they could arrange to meet and go places?
    Just a thought!

Just Me

Hi,
    I live near Ballymore Eustace and have a Spanish Au Pair who has just started with us. She is 23 and has use of one of our cars in the evenings and at weekends. I know it is a bit away from you but as my girl has use of a car maybe at weekends they could arrange to meet and go places?
    Just a thought!

I think we’ve already been in touch on rollercoaster? 😆 I sent you our lady’s number, so your au pair is welcome to contact her. If I’m wrong, let me know and I’ll pm details.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.