Anxious

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hellsbells

Hi Tracey,

I am 25 weeks pregnant an I am due on Christmas Day. I am attending Dr Rabbee in OLOL. i have 2boys 9 and soon to be 3 who were both born in the Coombe so it is my first time in OLOL. So far so good thank God. My last pregnancy was a section due to my son being breech. i am very anxious at the moment and can’t stop thinking about the due date and Christmas. Do you know if I would be hopeful for a section again given time of year and previous section. All advice and information welcome as i am not to sure on OLOL procedures for Christmas and really don’t want to go over. i am also currently off work due to panic disorder which is not helping my anxiety. Is there anything I can do or say to my consultant????????? Thanking you in advance hellsbells

noeleenw

hi when is your next appointment with dr rabee ? i had her for my 3 kids and had section on all 3 , she doesnt make a big issue of it , her theatre days are fridays , so what day is christmas day this year she’d probably go a week o before your due date on a friday , my last section was in may baby was due on14 may and had section on 9 may , hope this helps

Taylor5

Sorry too hear your not feeling great, but do try and relax

Im attending Dr Rabee (32weeks) I had section on ds and I asked if I can try for a VBAC and she said its fine, but Im getting a scan to see the size of the baby (she thinks its too big and measuring almost 4 weeks larger then my dates) she said she would section me at about 38weeks if she isnt happy with baby size, so she seems very very flexible….. you have plenty of time to have a chat with her and sort a date out

TracyDonegan

Have a chat with Dr Rabee – it sounds like she’s very flexible 🙂

Hope you feel better soon !

Tracy

hellsbells

Thank you very much girls I feel a lot better now knowing she is flexable i will have a good chat with her and will let you all know. Thanks again 😀

TracyDonegan

How are you doing ?? Hope you’ve had a chance to chat to Dr. Rabee.

Tracy

hellsbells

Hi Tracey

I had my visit with Dr Rabee last week and was a bit disappointed she said no to a section that I can go myself it has really set me back. I can’t stop thinking about it. she also said she would not leave me too long over which dosen’t really help matters. The only consulation is that at the moment baby is breech so i am hoping she will not turn.

munchin
    Participant

hey hellsbell wondering how you got on? when did babs arrive etc etc – hope all’s well
    😆

hellsbells

Hi munchin, hope your well i had a baby girl by cs on 18th dec. she is doing brill thank god.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.