ANTIGRAVITY YOGA discount for Mumstown

Home Forums ASK THE EXPERT mams.ie Weight Loss Support Group ANTIGRAVITY YOGA discount for Mumstown

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    laura

hi guys,

We have decided to organize an ANTIGRAVITY YOGA mumstown class at a reduce rate.

The course is 5 weeks long and each class is 1.5 hours long. Places are limitedto 20 due to equipment.

This class is usually 100 euro per term, but for anyone from Mumstown (partners included) will get it for 70 euro.

You can choose from 2 classes
    Monday at 9pm
    Sunday at 12 pm

the term will start as from Monday 14th Feb. To book please pm me or you can contact me on 087 6314752

The benefits of Antigravity yoga are endless, but some of the best are

-decompression of the spine and joints
    – core stability
    – flexibility
    – cardiovascular fitness
    – muscle strength
    – muscle endurance
    – works on your self steem
    -….and it is so so so much fun!!!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Cannot recommend this highly enough, it is so much fun but a great workout at the same time and the sense of achievement when you get in to the various positions is brilliant.

everyone else I speak to who has done it says they did not think they would be able to do all the positions and you know what, every one of them HAS done all the positions.

My hubby is raving about it (as well as moaning about his limbs being a bit tender of course :D)

Well worth a go, unlike anything you’ve ever done before….

Taylor5

oh i like the sound of the sunday class… very tempted to sign up, would solve all my time problems

julymam

would love to do it but can’t make either times 🙁

if any different times come up can you let us know

munchin
    Participant

ah would love to do it but i know i’d be getting ready for bed at 9pm and unfortunately it’s too late on a sunday – it’d need to be more like 10am, 12noon means the day is gone and i’ve a chirstening on the first sunday 😥 will keep an eye out and hopefully find a class that works

Thanks for offer all the same

Missy Moo

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! I paid full price for a course on Wednesday. Ah Well never mind, maybe for the next course.

I can highly recommend it too 😀

This is a great offer

laura

hi girls..im open to suggestion on days and times…but in order to get the discount we must fill the class, so we need between 15 and 20 people…

open to ideas

munchin
    Participant

lol Laura you’ll be sorry you asked
    10am on a sunday would be perfect – home by 12 so still have the dinner on time and the day to do things 😉

Taylor5

lol Laura you’ll be sorry you asked
    10am on a sunday would be perfect – home by 12 so still have the dinner on time and the day to do things 😉

Munchin i’d be happy with 10am on Sunday, as you say home by 12 and your day is still free to do family things…..

Im up for sunday and im texting someone to see would she do it… but would need to consult with laura first due to back injury

julymam

9/10am would be good for me too or saturday eve after 7pm

MaryE

Monday would suit me but 9pm is a bit late, i know that i will be too tired at that time – 7 or 8pm would be much better

Wouldnt committ to a sunday morning as i would probably be out the night before.

Yvonne

Myself and my SIL are planning to sign up to the next course on the Saturday, the discount would be great to avail of if the class could be filled!

Will let her know about the offer and see what happens!

laura

hi Girls,

the offer will only apply to the mumstown special antigravity yoga class… This fitness phenomenon is in huge demand and we have people travelling from as far as Cavan, Cork and Kildare to take part in the classes…most class slots are full so we are looking to fill one of the gaps that is more quiet, such as monday at 9pm or sunday am (currenlty no class this day)

So far sunday 10 am seems to be the most popular.. i know many of you go out on saturday night, but remember is only a 5 week course!!

This offer is opened to members of musmtowns, partners and friends, and if the class go ahead it will start as from Sunday 20th Feb… so spread the word!!

Taylor5

Okay lets get a list going

ANTIGRAVITY YOGA….. MUMSTOWN SPECIAL CLASS SUNDAY 20th @ 10am
    Taylor5
    Taylor5’s Friend

Whoops do i need to pm you laura? Will do both….

munchin
    Participant

ANTIGRAVITY YOGA….. MUMSTOWN SPECIAL CLASS SUNDAY 20th @ 10am
    Taylor5
    Taylor5’s Friend
    Munchin

will pm you too laura

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.