Another reason why kids are a blessing!

Home Forums National Chat Another reason why kids are a blessing!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Catriona

Yesterday in the post was a bank draft made out to myself for €1,800. It is a deposit on my house to rent as solheim cup accommodation this year.
    My son gave me this idea – well done my Sammy!! :D

Guys if you own a house in Meath look into this, you’ll have to move out for a week but it’s very much worth the money. Total rental income for 8 nights in our house is €12,000. :D

chickpea

wow thats cool

whats solheim cup is it golf…12000 quid defo worth it…hope you get the ds something very very nice

Fabienne

Could you please post more info.
    Where in Meath?

Thanks,
    Fabienne

scole1

mmmm…find it very hard to believe

chickpea

i live in clogherhead and i remember when the irish open was in baltray peoplewere renting their homes out….if you had a four bedroom house you would have 4 different people, each with their own tennent and people were paying a fortune as all hotels and guest houses were booked solid for months…me and the dh didnt do it but i would defo consider it for the next time…

Catriona

Could you please post more info.
    Where in Meath?

Thanks,
    Fabienne

Hi Fabienne,
    It’s being held in Killeen Castle in September. Our house is 35 minutes from Killeen Castle. If you do a search for Solheim Cup Accommodation you’ll find how to rent it. We advertised here: http://www.accommodationfortheevent.com/solheimcup/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.