Another mini budget

Home Forums National Chat Another mini budget

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    yummymummy

Dear god, how could the governent get it sooo wrong in Oct budget.

bet car tax, smokes, drink and petrol will majorly hike up in price!!!!!

when will it end, seriously!!!!!

munchin
    Participant

and paye hikes too

have to say they really look like they haven’t a clue what they’re doing

yummymummy

I read that they have asked the oppostiton parties to put ideas to them!!!

here peole saying they should cap the pension tax relief to 20% for everyone.

bet they will scrap the ECS too which will honestly save a fortune!!!!

Yvonne

Fully agree Munchin, they don’t seem to have a clue!

yummymummy

also read 1c tax on text messages could raise 90million, not a bad idea i think.

its a bloody joke, we really should have an election 9without them spending €€€€€’s and get them the fook out!!!!

scole1

you know i think they are idiots, cap their wages and bankers wages, like obama did in us, not screw the rest of the works in the country…..

how annoying….lower vat rate like in uk, encourage price reductions and people will spend, higher the taxes and people will not be able to afford to spend….with people having already taken wage decreases and juggling things around in order to cope, now they say add more tax that’ll screw people up……

oooohhh they annoy me

Babs

👿 👿 When on earth is the next election due to be held??? Get them out!! Don’t know if any of the other parties would do a much better job but my God they couldn’t do it any worse..it’s not possible!! 👿 👿

libby1
    Participant

What are they going to do to Childcare Supplement / Allowance?

I know a lot of people depend on this…..

How are we meant to save????

yummymummy

I reckon they will scrap the ECS..they gave it when times were good, we did without it then we can do without it now (i dont get it so it doesnt affect me, but i never relied on it)

I dont think they can do anything really to CB as if they do go down the lines of means testing it that means more money on staff, admin etc etc, there best bet is to leave it at €166 per child weather you have 1 or 8, the amount shouldnt go up if you have more than 2 if you get me…get us out of this hole once and for all.

Yvonne

I won’t be surprised if they do scrap the ECS – like you said we managed without it before, we can do it again.
    I wouldn’t like to see the childrens allowance touched! But God knows what is going on in their tiny little minds!
    When is this happening anyway??

yummymummy

1st week in paril, a right FOOLS budget i reckon

smokes and petrol to go SKY HIGH i reckon, easy way of generating dosh!!! the feckers!!!

Yvonne

They should be kicked out, they have made a right mess…

yummymummy

i know how could the former minister of finance fook up the country so bad, i cant believe they didnt have a back up plan for when it was all going to fall apart, they hardly thought the building boom would go on forever!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.