Another Daylight Shooting in a Public Place

Home Forums National Chat Another Daylight Shooting in a Public Place

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

God im a bit freaked out by the shooting at the huntsman yesterday , i must have just literally missed it by minutes when i drove by on my way skerries at about 2.20pm with the kids. An ambulance was just arriving at the scene as i was passing, no police were even there yet, i met them on the road sirens blaring as i drove on towards balbriggan. I was wondering what was going on. When we were coming back home we couldnt even drive passed there, had to do a de-tour & reporters & camera men were everywhere. I went straight home to turn on the 6 o’clock news to find out what was going on.

Keep thinking what if we were a just a few minutes earlier would we have witnessed it, what if there was a stray bullet or the gunmen pulled out on the road in front of us etc. Anyway thank God none of that happened & we didnt witness it but it would freak you out in the middle of the day in broad daylight in a Public carpark!! These people really dont care, glad they were caught.

Feel sorry for the poor witnesses, wouldnt like to have to go to court against the IRA.

No where is safe these days.

Taylor5

Its shocking! But saying that if you live by the sword you die by the sword!

I think they wouldnt get wittnesses to got to court, most would only have heard the shots etc. I heard a poor couple from Europe were only off the plane and on the way to Belfast for a wedding, they just stopped halfway to get some food…. they had 2 young kids and a baby! Nice welcome to Ireland.

you really just dont know what you can come across in this day and age. I feel very sad for that young chaps parents and his children, what a way to go. Do we need to see another life wasted in the name of this hopeless cause?

munchin
    Participant

and yet another shooting last night – thats 3 in less than a week 😯

Jedt
    Keymaster

Whats strange about this one at the Huntsman is the army camp is literally 5 mins down the road from there so I am wondering if there is a connection? That’s a pretty massive co-incidence, it being so close to the army camp?

I drive past there all the time as my parents live in Balbriggan and it made me shudder when I drove past yesterday and saw the area still cordoned off.

What is this country coming to?

Have we not gotten past all that IRA rubbish yet – its ridiculous and embarassing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.