ann and barry school books

Home Forums National Chat ann and barry school books

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone I was wondering if anyone knows where I might get one of these books as my brother has friends called Ann and Barry who are getting married.

scole1

You could try some charity shops you never know otherwise could be an idea to google image you could get the cover printed and then add their story inside or get a print of the book cover nicely framed that would be funky retro art for their house unique too ( well to any Ann and Barry couple lol)

Taylor5

What is the name of the book shop on Dawson street in Dublin!! Across from the mansion house, sells all comics and old books.

Try ebay or Amazon, you just never know….. My Neighbours are called Anne and Barry!! 😆 😆 😆

MaryE

Try ebay, bet youll get it there.

Talking about Ann & Barry.

Early this year i was at a meeting in my sons new school & they gave us his book list.

Anyway, afterwards i updated my status on facebook and said something similar to this " Just got our first school book list & not a sign of Ann & Barry", well the amount of people who asked me "who are ann & barry?", they thought they were other parents who forgot to go to the meeting or something. Only a few people got my status – lol. I thought everyone would remember Ann & Barry or maybe thats showing my age.

😆 😆 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.