Angels – have you experienced Angels

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Angels – have you experienced Angels

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    scole1

yeah cool…..coz i’ve too had the heaviness feeling jolt and ringing…..hasn’t happened in years though……and like taylor would have dreams and then they’d come true……mad eh….

Gismo

As some of you may or may not be aware. Last year I lost both my brother and my father-in-law. In respect of when my brother died it was such a sudden tragic thing that I know will stay with me for years. Hurts like hell to even talk about him sometimes. Anyway, ever since he died we keep finding feathers all over the place and in places where they have no right to be (as in there would never be birds around that are i.e the house 😆 😆 😆 ). We would find baby feathers on the mantel piece or on the floor in the sitting room or on our pillow. I believe they were signs from above that he was ok (well I hope they are). We still get them to this day and they seem to appear when we are low or finding life really tough without him.

A few weeks after my brothers death we had a visitor outside our house too…it was a pidgeon Taylor. . This pidgeon was practically white with black through it and was very like the colouring of my brothers hair (maybe I’m clutching at straws for a connection but I firmly believe there to be one). Anyway I’m rambling now. This pidgeon sat outside my window every night for weeks and I know I sound cracked but I firmly believe that it could have been my brother trying to offer me comfort as I was going through the worst few weeks of my life and missing him so much. On the day that he didn’t arrive was the day I had a great day and could talk about funny stories from years ago without ending up inconsolable.

In respect of myfil. The strangest thing happened over xmas. My little boy adored his grandad and unfortunately witnessed my fil pass away (my little man is under two).

One night he was very unsettled so I took him into our bed. I was on my own with him as dh was downstairs cleaning up. My son proceeded to stare into the corner and started to smile and wave at the corner and say "hiya". It was the strangest thing and I firmly believe that he saw his grandad smiling and waving back at him. I know you all think that i’m cracked but I firmly believe when we lose someone close we all look for signs and are so happy when they do appear.

I would love to go to see a medium as my aunt went and received a message from my brother. But I don’t think I’m strong enough for that just yet and look forward to the day that I am.

Alison,

Gismo ,
    I personally believe every little thing like feathers are messages and signs from Angels or loved ones we have lost telling us we will be ok , they are looking out for us.
    In my kitchen my I am really really down I often experience the floor tils go mad hot under my feet ( we dont have under floor heating) the nif I step off and onto another tile it would be cold.
    We find feathers all over the place, baby ones and huge ones the odd time, it depends whats goin on in our lives and what guidance we have asked for etc.

I hope you find peace in your heart , they say you never get over the loss of a loved one but you just manage to cope that little bit better day by day ..sending hugs to you 😉

MissyG

oh i definitely think kids are connected somehow…. my ds & dd gave me some food for thought when they were small babies – they were both born 7wks premature & both only weight 2lbs 15oz – ds is nearly 4 and dd was 1 in oct…
    when both of them reached crawling age – approx 7/8/9mths old (we lived in dublin when ds was that age & we live here when dd reached that age so 2 different houses) they did things that made me wonder…
    i would sit in the corner of my sitting room facing the door to the hall & give my ds his bottle whatever time of day it was & he would always stare out towards the hallway & laugh & smile as if someone was playing with him – even though there was no one there!
    similar with my dd she would look up, laugh & smile & move her head in the sitting room as if her eyes were following someone around even though there was no one there!
    both experiences kinda frightened me – had anyone has similar experiences with babies/toddlers/kiddies?

Alison,

MissyG

Children are wide open to the spiritual world and it weakens as they get olderin particular after their 1st communion
    Childrens Chakras are open and they can be open to anything hence the experience we have all see babies do looking at nothing (what we see) and they coo and laugh at it and stare for ages.
    Every night when my little girl goes to bed I always close off her crown and 3rd eye chakras so she will have a comfortable sleep and wont have nightmares.

A. 😉

MissyG

alison,

out of curiosity how do u close off the crown & 3rd eye chakras??? v interested in spirituality/angels/holistic healing etc…

missyg

Alison,

MissyG

I sent you a pm

Alison,

Hi All,

I am going to be posting a section on my website in the next few days regarding Essential Oils that can be used to summon and get help form particualr angels and for what reason we call in certain angels etc.

A.

MissyG

thanks for that alison!!! much appreciated, gonna give it a go – would i also be able to make an apt with u for a session?? really interested in doing something for myself also… 🙂

Alison,

Hi MissyG

To book an IET Session you can call me or book online on my website 😉 http://www.almaehealingrooms.com

My moto " Holistic Therapies are a gift to your mind , body and soul "

I look forward to hearing from you

hippychic

I was told ten years ago I would not be able to have children. My future husbands friend did REIKI on him as he had come out of a terrible relationship and his confidence was completly gone. His friend said it would need at least 4 sessions. My partner explained to me that he didnt feel much during the first session but on the second felt his body levitating up off the table and it frightened the life out of him, he continued and found that they really helped.

I decided to ask his friend would use REIKI on me, I had a lot going on in my life at the time and thought it might help, he came round to our house while my partner went to football on a tuesday night.

I was astonished by the result. As I said I was told I could not concieve so I had not used birth control for nearly 10 years! On my third session when the guy was healing around my abdomen I could feel it getting really hot and suddenly like something was crackling inside me or a god damn awful period cramp, when the session was finished I had the most overwhelming sense of wanting to cry my eys out. I ran to the bathroom sat with the toilet seat down and cried for what seemed for ages, just sobbing and sobbing I couldnt control it, it was crazy! finally I got myself together.

I went back to my partners friend and told him what had just happened he told me that I was completly all blockedup and had been for a very long time and this was just releasing it all.

I was in my future sister in laws about 2 months later, when she came into the sitting room with her 6 year old daughter she nudged her and her daughter began to tell the whole family her mum was going to have a new baby. She was standing beside me when she was telling everyone when she turned to me in front of everyone and said and you are too!

I went red as a beetroot, Oh we’ll see I said looking at my partner thinking yeah right! I couldnt stop thinking of the REIKI session and what this little girl had said to me, and of course I told my mum. She said good lord I wasnt going to say anything but now you say it, she thought that i was too, She said you have a butterfly mark on your cheeks the same way as I had when I carried all of you go and check it out!!. I wasso sure that I was not, that I let the doc do the test, he said now I hope you havn’t got your hopes up becuse you know your history, when low and behold he nearly fell over his chair to show me the positive test, I went for an early scan as I was prone to eptopics and I was 7 weeks gone. I rang my partner, we both left work really early that day with no explaination to our boses that. When he got back from Dublin we both ran towards eachother and cried.

Our son was born on the 24.04.04 at 4.44pm in the avo, so you can only imagine what his lotto numbers are when we do them! I have since told the Friend who did the REIKI and told them I believe whatever he did that night fixed me. He just smiled at me, but I really do believe he helped this to happen. It was so weird how I felt after that nights particular session I really cant put it into words, it was truley emotional. It was liked I cried for my dads death my past eptopic and just everything that ever happened to me! I know this all sounds totaly mad but its the truth and I am so happy, bless him and the Healing Angels he called in to help him do the work they both did toghther. Amazing

Hippychic

posie

Hippychic that is such a lovely story, I have a tear in my eye just reading it. I’m so happy for you that things worked out in the end.

Alison,

Hippychic

That story is so moving ah god the tears are flowing here I can tell you 😉 what a beautiful gift you were given a beautiful boy 😀

The Energy blocks people camn experience are unreal and when they are shifted all I say is be prepared , but its a god thing that all blocks are removed as they can cause dis-ease to us.

Reiki is a very powerful treatment to give and receive , i have had it and it moved stuff for me that I had been holding onto for years and I can ell you like you I just cried.there was things I thought I was over but I obviously was not.

In the IET healing with angels , I clear imprints on our cellular memory and that is xtremly powerful for anyone dealing with huge past issues.

Like any healing it can move stuff and bring it to the surface and then you heal from the inside out.

a

rossylisa

wow a great story happy chic think moon flower is practising reki at the moment she will be fully booked now

Alison,

we can all share the expeiences so , I practice Reiki also and its an amazing treatment.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.