Angels – have you experienced Angels

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Angels – have you experienced Angels

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • Author
    Alison,

I run classes on Healing with Angels and Intergrated Energy Therapy and I would like to know if anyone has experience the presence or help/guidance of angels.

Taylor5

I dont believe in angels as such, but after my dad died I woke late for work one morning, the alarm clock wasnt set right, but I was woken by the sensation of hand on my ankle ( sleep with feet out and dad would always shake my ankle when waking me) and sat bolt upright in the bed and I swear I felt that there was someone in the room…..
    A few years later, we were moving house and we had weeks to pay 30k deposit. I was after having a huge accident in work andthings were looking like we would be able to move. I was really worried and spoke to my dad, I told him I really really needed him ( I never asked him or money when he was alive, unlike the rest of the family) and wanted this house more then anything….. the very next morning a cheque for 25 thousand arrived in the post, it was an error in my taxes! What was strange was I didnt notice this error the tax office did, but always put it down to my dad helping out.
    I know it sounds sappy, but you do believe what you want to believe dont you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, that has given me goose bumps Taylor.

Alison,

Taylor ,

Your experience is similar to one I had about 10 years ago and thats why i went into the field of healing with angels etc and Integrated Energy Therapy it took me 10 yrs to do the courses and now I can teach people to communicate with angels daily. You get unbelievable messages and these are messages that you may not understand now but down the line you would IYKWIM.

I will give you an example of where I was at a Hopi Ear Candling course and we were doing the practical end of the course and the girl I was practising on I knew she had been thru alot and when I was finishing off her treatement I did a sweep of her aura and I called in Angels Micheal and Gabriel for protection and guidance and when I lay my hand on her feet she said to me the way you held my shoulders just there for the last 5 mins was unbelieveable..Now I had not lay my hands on her shoudlers at all and there was 5 other people including the intructor who seen me do this. I let her talk about what she experience and she said a warmt feeling ran down thru her body and she seen alot of Dark Blue and Green colours , als she felt as if she was swept up and cuddled.
    I then explained to her that I called in Archangel Micheal and Gabriel and I had called them in when I was sweeping her aura especially over her heart area. Dark Blue is the colour of Michaels cloak of protection and Green is the healing coulr of Gabriel. This girl could not believe what had happened and now she is training to be an IET practioner 🙂

I think you dont have to be a believer in angels but when they touch your life you know. 😉

Thanks for replying .

kcireland

I believe thereis something …. an aura … a sensation .. I think kids are really good at seeing this. As adults we seem to loose touch with that special power.
    Taylor .. you’re living The Secret …. believe and it will come … that’s an amazing story!

scole1

i do believe that there people or angels that look over us…my aunt died 10 year ago from breast cancer and i always kept her in my heart i really admired her when i was younger and miss her to this day(she lived in germany so i only ever saw her now and then, but she used to write all the time and when i was 14 she’d write ask about boyfriends etc then died when i was 16)…..even thinking of her makes me weep…..anyway if i’ve ever needed guidanceor need help at all i always ask for her, then when i was having my son it was a water birth i felt as though she was there when i was having himi could kind of smell her there the perfume she used to wear even to this day i don’t know what perfume she used to wear but i knew it was her, was wierd to explain……then when we were getting married 4 months after my son was born i wanted my flowers to be brought to germany for her grave, i really was worried about how to get them there, then one night i had had a dream that she said to me look don’t be worrying about getting the flowers to me i never was a fan of flowers so don’t be worrying about it just get well (sick after baby) and enjoy your wedding i’ll see you there…….i woke up and felt great was amazing my mom asked me what i wanted to do about the flowers there was a way to get them there, i told her that i had had a dream that my aunt had told me not to worry and she wasn’t a fan of flowers…..mom looked at me and said what did you say, i said she said she didn’t really like flowers…..my mom confirmed that and said she was a no fuss type of gal……so that was a bit strange……
    but the strangest of all was when my gran was really ill during the summer…..and anytime i thought of gran and was waiting for news, i used to visulise my aunt standing beside her, in a lilac top and a reassuring grin with her hands clasped infront of her and on the right of her…….anyway she was only ever there when i thought of gran at her very worst after that she was gone…..my gran then out of it said after a major operation and not out of the woods said to my mom, it was ok that she was being looked after and that my aunt was there with her and glanced to her right……my mom came home and told me this i told her what i had been thinking of really everytime and told her what she was wearing how she smiled and mom said that that’s excatly how she stood and how she smiled when she was worried but reassuring people they’d be ok….also the colour she was wearing was one of her favorite colours and that of my grans too….also the side she stood on was the right side of gran that was the side everyone of my aunts and uncles would stand as kids as they’d get a belt if bold from the left hand so no one dared stand on her left side…….
    then when my mom visted germany for her 10year anniversary my uncle gave her a sleevless jacket belonging to my aunt for me to keep….and it was a rose coloured jacket…and guess what her smell that i had smelt was on it….it now hangs in my wardrobe and a little reminder of her with me….
    so i dunno if she’ there for me or if i’m imagining everything…but it gives me comfort to know / think that there may be a hope she is….. 😥 🙂

Taylor5

God Scole that is a very moving story. I do think alot goes on inyour subconscious mind that cannot be explained but its very powerfull.

My mother told me stories about things I said and did that would frighten the life out of her.. things like "Oh I better bring my jacket as the car might breakdown" and the car would breakdown.
    But the most freaky thing was when I was in hospital as a child and when the priest spoke to me or even came into the ward, I would scream at the top of my voice and one day even jumped up and down on my bed shouting " Get him away from me" my mam was so embarassed and thought I was pure evil….. but about 10 years ago it came out that the very same priest was sexually abusing kids in the childrens hospital. My mam was so shocked and sat me down asking did anything happen to me while I was there, but I told her No, but I just got a bad vibe off him.

When I was pregnant it happened again, a girl I worked with was heartbroken as her boyfriend had sold his house in Ireland and moved back to New Zealand. We were walking on the beach and she asked me what would she buy and sent to NZ for his birthday. The first thing that came into my mind was, he is coming home for his birthday (he had only gone back to NZ 3 weeks before) H laughted her head off and thought I was mad…… until the day of D birthday and he rang to say he was at Dublin Airport and was back for good, he couldnt live without her. She calls we a witch from then on and keeps askinig for the lotto numbers. I think births and deaths tune us into certain parts of our brains the we dont normally use. Love the idea of an angel, I could do with one at themoment

happymumblemum
    Participant

wow they are great stories!!!!!!!!!!!

Our family is very susceptible to these types of things especially my mother she will often have dreams that come true like once when I was living in America I was driving my boyfriends convertible car ..now at the time I had no licence or no idea really how to drive but it was an automatc so you know your self stupid and young I had a razz in the car and drove past gracelands jsut to say i had driven down Elvis Presley boulevard 🙄 anyways my mum phoned the next day to say she had had the wierdest dream that i was driving a car with no roof and her dad who was a long time dead was sitting in the passenger seat next to me saying dont worry yourself lass she will be fine i will mind her!!!!!!!!!!!! 😯 she couldnt believe her ears when i said I had been driving a car 😆 😆

When my beloved nanna was in hospital I took her in a musical bear cos at that stage she was completely blind and wanted some thing she could hear few weeks later when she died I took the bear home with me and the night before her funeral I was awoken by the sound of that musical bear playing in my bedroom …….

We also smell different smells scole in our family ..whenever my grandad is around in my dad smells freesias and some times my grandad would hitch a ride back to our village with my dad… he would smell the freesias strongly in his van at the bottom of the road and when he passed the top of his road the smell would disappear..

I smelled death once.. a woman at work years ago when I was 15 passed by me and the smell i smelled was undescribable it only lasted a couple of seconds then disapperad- a week later she was dead

scole1

wow that’s strange both taylor an hmm……..smelling death how weird is that…was did it smell like…..

happymumblemum
    Participant

a very strong sweet almost flowery smell…but strongegt than any smell u could imagine..but very quick.
    guess everyone smells it differently tho

Taylor5

They are great stories HMM.

Please dont every smell me, would like a few more years 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Or if you do get that smell tell me so I can hammer the credit card and enjoy my last few days 🙄 😆 😆 😆 😆

scole1

😆 😆 😆 taylor

happymumblemum
    Participant

😆 😆 at taylor

scole1

just don’t wear any flowery perfume around hmm and you’ll be fine….but hmm if you smell her tell me too, so i too can get a free load of stuff off her credit card….lol…

happymumblemum
    Participant

😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.