Angels – have you experienced Angels Contd.

Home Forums National Chat Angels – have you experienced Angels Contd.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Alison,

Hi All ,

It looks like we were locked from this post in "whats new on mumstown" :roll: so I am moving it to "General Chat".

here is the link to the last posts http://www.mumstown.ie/forum/viewtopic. … sc&start=0

Well has anyone had any more experiences or is everything gone quiet ?
    I am experiencing alot of lights at night when I am starting to wind down.
    I get the feeling I am being watched alot lately as I have had to make some personal decisions and I am thinking I was being guided ,

Let me know if anyone is experiencing anything ,

Alison

scole1

well i do belive there’s someone looking after us and there to guide us, my gran is very sick at the moment and the wierd thing was that i woke one morning and knew i needed an amber stone, for what reason i didn’t know when i went to the inspired by angels shop in drogheda i asked the lady did she have any, she didn’t then asked her did she know what amber was for, she gave me a book and it read exactly as to why i needed it, i didn’t really understand why i got the notion of the amber stone and then having spoken to moonflower it seemed to come clearer……the lady in the shop said she could see an aura over me and my mom’s cousin who does readings i met him last week for the first time in years and he said he could see a strong aura over me but couldn’t talk to me at that time as others where there…….but now i’m intrigued and wonder how do i know if there really is an angel there guiding me and trying to get through to me without me realising……

Alison,

Hi Scole1

Interesting about your Aura it would be very interesting if you got an Aura Image done sometime .
    I think I told yee before I got my aura done and I had huge Angels wings coming from my shoulders down to my thigh and I was told that it was St Germain , and that he is and will always be at my side.
    I find this astonishing as I call in the Voilet Flame when Its needed and St Germain is associated with the Voilet Flame.I think we all have someone by our sides.
    The Stones are amazing too , you felt drawn to Amber and you got it , it was meant for you.

Moonflower

Hi Alison,

I must come & see you sometime for a treatment! loads to tell you about whats been happening with my Reflexology and IET treatments since doing your Angel courses. 🙂 absolutely wonderful….i now describe my treatments as if getting a huge angel hug…….

so yes i have obviously ticked yes….feel so much more supported now than ever have before….

Scole,just sent u a pm about yr amber stone….

As i say if i get to end of my days on earth & find nothing awaits me & the angels do not exist (which i do not believe for one minute) what have i got to lose apart from leading a much more fulfilled life while I am here.

Angel hugs to all 🙂

Moonflower xxx

Alison,

Hi Moonflower,
    Its great you are getting loads of positive experience from IET , it is a wonderful therapy. Angels are amazing 😉

Just had to post this for all to read.

A baby asked God, ‘They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless?’ God said, ‘Your angel will be waiting for you and will take care of you.’

The child further inquired, ‘But tell me, here in heaven I don’t have to do anything but sing and smile to be happy.’ God said, ‘Your angel will sing for you and will also smile for you. And you will feel your angel’s love and be very happy.’

Again the child asked, ‘And how am I going to be able to understand when people talk to me if I don’t know the language?’ God said, ‘Your angel will tell you the most beautiful and sweet words you will ever hear, and with much patience and care, your angel will teach you how to speak.’
    ‘And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you?’ God said, ‘Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray.’

‘Who will protect me?’ God said, ‘Your angel will defend you even if it means risking its life.’

‘But I will always be sad because I will not see you anymore.’ God said, ‘Your angel will always talk to you about Me and will teach you the way to come back to Me, even though I will always be next to you.’

At that moment there was much peace in Heaven, but voices from Earth could be heard and the child hurriedly asked, ‘God, if I am to leave now, please tell me my angel’s name.’

God said, ‘You will simply call her, ‘Mom.’

Lift a mother’s spirit, send this to every mother you know (no matter how old her child is)

ed1
    Participant

Hi Alison

Read that on another site yesterday and my eyes filled up. It is a lovely piece.

Is that what you had up on the other thread, if so dont know what the fuss was all about and you should repost it. if not then well will you repost what you had up cause i didnt get to read it.

thanks

Alison,

hi ed1

That is what I had posted on the other post iykwim. I just could not take the hassle and I knew more would come. 😳

Alison,

Moonflower

Hi,

This is going around my FB friends,and it really warmed my heart other day,so thought i would add it to our Angel post…….

When you are feeling alone like no one cares, read this cuz its absolutely true: Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep. At least fifteen people in this world love you. The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you. There are at least two people in this world that would die for you. You mean the world to someone. Someone that you don’t even know exists loves you. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look. Always remember the compliments you’ve received. Forget the rude remarks.

Moonflower xxx

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.