Andy Gray sacked by sky sports??

Home Forums National Chat Andy Gray sacked by sky sports??

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    beams

He seems to be a sexist pig alright but in all honesty i think PC gone wrong…..who honestly believes that when the lady lines woman walked out onto the pitch did lads in the pub or at home not make some sort of sexist comment – its par for the course …..nothing to get hot and bothered about – 🙄 Although, if he is saying other stuff which was mentioned above a serious fine to put him right would be in order 😀

Taylor5

That wasn’t the only time he made sexist comments about females tough. Just seen a couple of clips on the news and one of them was him asking a female to help him with his micro phone messing with his zipper of his jeans

Thats what happened in Dec, maybe Sky wanted rid of him, but for the past 20 odd years he was the voice of sky sport soccer matches…..

Big laugh and joke about the mic, dont see it as a big deal! I worked in a all male industry, i was told by one fellow worker that i had taken some family mans job and i should get a job that women worked it, soon there were 3 women, then the numbers went up and up….. i had some horrid things said to me and i was only a teenager, but i soon learnt to get a sharp tongue and give as good as i got, if i ran to my inspector everytime a sexiest comment was made i wouldnt have been able to work a days work in peace, when you work in a male industry there are some things you have to ignore, men will be men…… dont get me wrong i was never a door mat but sometimes they would forget i was there or would walk in and they would be chatting about Joan Collins (all old guys which are worse then young guys)
    I only every lots it once, when a sexist comment was directed at me…… i was asked did i want to make it offical, which i didnt, but lets put it this way this old man learnt a lesson that day! He was very very sorry for what he said and that was that, we said no more…
    "can you tuck this in!"….. FFS
    Im sure the days of the office romance has long gone, God you would be afraid to make a move on someone or the drunken shag at the christmas party (not in my case worked with OAP’s) Would you be pulled up on Rape charges?
    A mother was only telling me she seen a child on the ground crying and she went to pick the child up, another mum said "no, dont you have to protect yourself!!!!" Come on a child crying on the ground, you pick the child up and comfort and hug till mammy arrives, thats what i would like to see if my ds was on the ground…….
    A WORLD GONE MAD…….

mammycool
    Participant

Not sure what exactly he did in December but I heard that he asked a female to tuck his shirt into his trousers. Appears he was a bit of a pervert already on a warning – which he ignored.

Apparently, the female in question that he made the remark about last week does not care – she is used to it. So, I imagine it is Sky trying to cover their ass and not condoning this behaviour.

Taylor5

Not sure what exactly he did in December but I heard that he asked a female to tuck his shirt into his trousers. Appears he was a bit of a pervert already on a warning – which he ignored.

Apparently, the female in question that he made the remark about last week does not care – she is used to it. So, I imagine it is Sky trying to cover their ass and not condoning this behaviour.

I had a look at the "tuck it in clip" and he comes across like a right p***k, i take back what i said above…. it was very very clear the young girl (i’d guess 20’s) was clearly not happy and ingnored him and his comment, i felt soooo sorry for the girl as all the male presenters were cracking up laughing, not nice at all

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.