Andersons Highlanes Gallery – Yummy!!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Andersons Highlanes Gallery – Yummy!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi all,

Went up to Andersons at Highlanes Gallery last Saturday afternoon for a coffee and snack. I had bruschetta, which was a decent size and very tasty and then my mam and I shared a little trio medley of desserts which were delicious.

My 2 year old had milk and cookies and devoured it.

It was really nice and the place has been done up lovely, would definitely recommend for lunch or even coffee and cake.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Yes, I didn’t know about them until I got en email about their special offer last month so I took the kids up for the free milk & cookies offer while I had lunch.

It is very nice and the staff are friendly – especially when my baby daughter spilled milk all over the floor, they were very quick to come over and help clean it up and offer a refill.

The atmosphere in there is lovely. Its somewhere classy and different for a bite to eat in Drogheda

sheilab

Hi All

Sheila here from Andersons. Thanks for your positive feedback. I am always happy to receive feedback even when it is not good!

We are running special offers every week now. This week it was Soup and a Gourmet Sandwich for €9.95.

Next week we are planning on running the Sunday Children’s Menu all week.

Chicken Breast or Baked Ham and Cheddar Cheese Panini
    French Lemonade
    Ice Cream
    Special Price of €6.95 all week.

Did you know that we have outdoor seating also under a canopy?

Looking forward to seeing you soon. Please mention Mumstown when you call in and don’t forget to pick up your Loyalty Card, every 5th Tea/Cofee is free.

Regards
    Sheila

Daisy37

That is a really good value kids meal, I will definitely be checking that out.

I love it in the Gallery anyway, great choice on lunches and the cakes and coffees are so nice. This is just one more excuse to go…..

Dannielle

Well this place sounds lovely where exactly is it

sheilab

Hi Danielle

We are located in the Highlanes Gallery on Laurence Street, beside St Laurence Gate and opposite Drogheda Credit Union.

Hope to see you soon.

Sheila
    Andersons at Highlanes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.