Anders Breivik?

Home Forums National Chat Anders Breivik?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

God this man looks pure evil, after watching sky news i dont think it was right that he got to read out a 1 hour statement…. he should have just got a bullet in the back of the head, he took 68 childrens lives. I dont think he should have gotten to have his say, what do you think?

Jedt

I was just about to post this myself. Why on earth would they give him a worldwide stage like that?

all that did was boost his ego and give him a thrill to talk about what he did and why he did it.

Is it not enough he ruined so many lives and their families lives but then the Norwegian government allow him to address the court?

Hearing the snippets on the news yesterday was sickening. They should be ashamed of themselves creating a sensational trial around someone who is so evil and how obviously loves the attention.

They are feeding his ego – its disgraceful. he should be locked in a padded cell for the rest of his days – and to be honest, even that is too good for him. 👿

Taylor5

The fact he makes his salute everyday is sick! I would put the fecker in cuffs to prevent this…. to have your children "butchered" in the fashion they were is horrific, he hunted them like Animals, some kids played dead with their friends bodies over them, even if you did survive it will haunt those kids for life. I just find this an insult to the families and those who died, he is loving his 15minutes of fame on the worldwide stage… just sick!!!

LouthMam

Absolutely sickening. I also cannot believe that he is being given the oxygen of publicity. It exactly what he wants. Please God all of the attention he’s getting does not "inspire" some other lunatic. I hope he is found insaneand put away for life.
    Those poor teenagers – RIP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.