Amy Winehouse found dead at her home

Home Forums National Chat Amy Winehouse found dead at her home

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jedt
    Keymaster

Such a waste of a young life and she was so talented….very sad indeed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebri … ed-27.html

Taylor5

NO WAY!!!!!! STUNNED…. what a waste, but it has been a long time coming, her poor family. Aaaarrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh another wasted life to drink and drugs, let it be a warning to others out there

Yvonne

Terrible for her family… and only 27 years old..

RIP Amy

ellokittee

The curse of 27 and musicians…Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrisson…such a waste of talent. So sad. 🙁

Babs

So so sad, shocking yet not a surprise!! We were due to see her in Dublin a few years ago and she pulled out at the last minute. Just hope people will appreciate and remember her for her amazing talents rather than her demons….angers me so much when I see people writing things about her now, calling her a "junky"…that is such a disgusting term to use for anyone who has an addition…she was a beautiful, talented young woman who couldn’t cope with life, God love her family and friends left behind….RIP

I also had a ticket for that concert in Dublin she cancelled last minute, it made me mad with her and upset as we’d booked time off work and a hotel, all to end up at the cinema instead! It all just makes me feel sad, she had so much talent and the potential of being so much more than she ended up.
    R.I.P. I hope she is at peace now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.