am Looking for any free or cheap baby stuff….

Home Forums SWAP SHOP am Looking for any free or cheap baby stuff….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jenny!!!

Hi my little cousin is due her first baby in sept,she is a teenage mum and is not in a position to buy everything that she needs. I thought that i’d ask and see are there any bits floating about that you want rid of or want to sell. All offers considered. Thanks.

scole1

i’ll have baby clothes for ya that’s if it’s a boy…..i’m sure could rustle up something….

Jenny!!!

Ah thanx but i dont think she is going to find out the sex untill the birth so there is a 50/50 chance that they will go to waste, 😕 . She has scan on 2nd may so if she finds out i will get them off ya. Ta

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just gave all my baby stuff to another mumstown mum but will probably have baby toys that mine would have grown out of by Sept and I will keep an ear out for people getting rid of bits. Does she have anything yet or is she on the look out of everything?

meabh

am due a new niece or nephew in july so a lot of my stuff will be going there… if it’s a nephew i’ll have tons of little girls clothes to give away to a good home!

Jenny!!!

Thanx girls.

ArtyMum

You might be able to get some things on this new swap/barter thread on MM

http://www.magicmum.com/phpBB/viewtopic … 2&t=101835

Also try

itsinmyway.com
    jumbletown.ie

All the best
    AM

Happymammy

Hi Jenny

I have little cardigans, blankets, newborn babygrows that didnt fit ava you are welcome to them hun, i also have a moses basket and sterilizer in the attic from dd its no problem. There is other stuff up there that i didnt use with Ava so i will get the beau up there on Monday and have a good look.

Jenny!!!

ah thanx happy, your a star. will you not need to keep them for the next one though 😆 ???

joey_rudd

i’d have some baby stuff to give away too but my cousins expecting her baby in 2 months and am giving her my stuff (so i can get rid of it 😆 )

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jenny, i think i have loads of stuff in the attic, have a bouncer, highchair?, cot, car seat for bigger age group(4 of these). I’ll have a look in the attic. I definetely wont be needing them, i have given half of everything to SIL, gave brand new double pram to work colleague.

Happymammy

Heya

So when do you want the stuff hun?

Jenny!!!

heya, whenever suits you, she is due in sept so no hurry, but wnever your ready ill pop over and get them. thanx a mill

lai i think she has a highchair and cot, and i have a bouncer to give her, thanks for the offer though. 🙂 😀

Taylor5

How is work Jenny, you went back this week didnt you?

Jenny!!!

would you believe i didnt go back, they rang and said that they owed me days in lieu of bank holidays etc.. so not to come back till 14th, then they rang again last week and said they made a mistake and i wasnt due back till 20th, it means that im only back for four weeks and then off for ten for summer. 😆 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.