am i paying enough

Home Forums Minder Finder am i paying enough

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ruby

hi there….just wanted to sound ye out on what im paying my minder….i pay her 40 euro a day to look after my 13 month old son……most weeks she will have him 2 or 3 day depending on what way i work……if im on early she will have him from 8.30am to 5.30pm…….if im on late she will have him from 1pm to approx 6.30pm……she gives him any food he needs…..i get the impression lately that she is hinting towards more money but to be honest i cant afford it……….dont wanna lose her as she is very good and my son adores her….she has older kids of her own and noah is the only child she minds…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

€40 per day would be the going rate in many areas. However, maybe its the fact its part-time and she can’t fill the other days that might be more the problem. If you pay €40 for days when you leave child at 1 and collect at 6.30 then thats reasonable. Has she said something to make you think she is looking for more money…….don’t know how long you are with this childminder but the best might be to ask out straight how is the arrangement working for her and let her know its working well for you and you’re very happy with the care your child gets. If money is an issue then at least its out there and can be discussed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.