Am I normal??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Our baby is a sturdy, happy little girl. she is 10 months now and is progressing great, almost walking, eating well, sleeping well and generally a happy baby.

Most nights she sleeps from 8pm and wakes in the middle of the night for a bottle and goes back to sleep until 8am.

On the rare night she sleeps through, my first thought when I wake up is ‘is she ok’ so basically, I wake up worried if she has not woken during the night.

is this me being a nutter or do other parents feel this way too??

munchin
    Participant

not at all at all Sabbi – i woke both my niece and my dd2 on sat night 😆 why because my niece was staying and was in dd2’s room – i woke up about 3am and could not go back asleep so figured i must be fretting because a: my niece was staying (she’s 1.5yr) and b: cause dd2 hadn’t appeared so i decided to check on them – tip toed in to the room and low a behold dd2 goes " iwant u mammy" and the niece goes "stay in own bed" 😆 😆 next time i’m staying put 😆

DD2 has never been a great sleeper, she’s alot better now but def when she was younger i’d be worrying if i woke and she hadn’t.

mammycool
    Participant

Total nutter – at 10 months she should be sleeping through. My ds is 5 now – almost every single night, he gets up at some stage to go to the loo – he always wakes me(unless he goes before we go to bed). When I have a peaceful night, I wake up, think great all is quiet – then I go and check on them 🙂
    😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.